Artist RaliaTheWolf [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt Sheet 4

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:45 am

Welcome back to my adopts! ^^

This sheet is going to be a little different from the others! The theme is a song, and each pup is based on a line from the song. If you can guess their name right, then you get the pup! I'll give you a hint: The song is from a movie made in 1965! Another hint: All of the pups have two letter names! Good luck! ^^

Pup #1: Do | Jazzyyazi
Pup #2: Re | Jazzyyazi
Pup #3: ? |
Pup #4: So | Gadgetrocks
Pup #5: La | Gadgetrocks
Pup #6: ? |

To adopt, fill out the form below! (You can make it as fancy as you'd like! ;D)

Code: Select all
Pup #:
Name Guess:
Individual Picture?:
Your Username:
Last edited by RaliaTheWolf on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Sheet 4

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Pup #: 6
Name Guess: La
Individual Picture?:
Your Username: Gadgetrocks
Are we allowed to have 2?
Pup #:5
Name Guess: So
Individual Picture?:
Your Username:Gadgetrocks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Gadgetrocks wrote:Pup #: 6
Name Guess: La
Individual Picture?:
Your Username: Gadgetrocks
Are we allowed to have 2?
Pup #:5
Name Guess: So
Individual Picture?:
Your Username:Gadgetrocks

You can have two! I think the numbers are off one though! #5 is La and #4 is So. Good job though!
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 am

Pup #: 1
Name Guess: Do
Individual Picture?: Yup
Your Username: Jazzyyazi

Pup #: 2
Name Guess: Re
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:47 pm

jazzyyazi wrote:Pup #: 1
Name Guess: Do

Pup #: 2
Name Guess: Re

You guessed right! Good job! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:17 am

tysm!
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 am

You're welcome! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 am

Pup #: 3
Name Guess: Mi?
Individual Picture?: Sure
Your Username: Lucky_Gray

Name Guess: do?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:23 am

Lucky_Gray wrote:Pup #: 3
Name Guess: Mi?

Name Guess: do?

Good guesses, but unfortunately not correct. You're welcome to try again!

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me