Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon_Elf [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Protectors of Eastwood Attraction Sheet for Aithlin

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:27 am

Name: Aithlin Akkar
Character species: Elf
Personality: Aithlin is naturally cautious. She's quick to trust, but only to a point. She enjoys having a good time yet will rarely let that get in the way of her duties. She's very kind and wears her heart on her shoulder.
Character description: Aithlin is 6 foot on the dot. She's slightly taller than most girls her age because she's an Elf. She slender, with slanted moss-green eyes. Her white hair is cut to just below her shoulders. She usually favors forest-green leggings and lighter green t-shirts.
History: Aithlin grew up in a small Elvin community. Her parents were killed by hunters when Aithlin was young, so she was raised by the whole of the community. In the community, she was surrounded by animals, all of them wild. The Elves taught her to respect nature and those who live in it, so she is always cautious of those with tamed animals. At the age of 15, she was sent to the academy after she almost set fire to the forest. This was the first sign of her Magic and the reason she was enrolled at the academy.

Do you want something that will help you with your rank?: Yes
Do you want something ride-able?: Yes
Do you want something that can fly?: Yes
Name some characteristics you would like to see in your creature: Adventurous and fun-loving [I don't mind what else :) ]
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Protectors of Eastwood Attraction Sheet for Aithlin

Postby recklessgod » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm

this is so cool what
recklessgod