Teala by LunarKin

Based on Click to view
Artist LunarKin [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Teala

Postby LunarKin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Okay so i mostly will use teala for these things but shes my favorite OC of all of mine! also ART ISN'T MINE THIS IS FOR A COMPATITION IF I LOSE IM OK XD
Currently working for Chivals and Zanerens! And i am also killing myself with Dragon Maid, Past users: Candywolf and Puppygamer Pls do not use them!Image Im a single smol child Image Image Image Sometimes im a fraysexual Image Watch Dis Right Now Roblox Lioden Thiscrusho
LunarKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teala

Postby Kirisuna » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:52 am

Is this a character of yours?
If so I'm afraid I can't count it as a valid entry as I'm looking for people to design [i]me[/url] a character for my use.
I'm back! To welcome myself back I am holding a character design contest/Zola art contest here.
Who wants to make me a custom signature?
Kirisuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarKin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 am

Well i made teala for people to use she's a OC of mine that i allow people to use free
Currently working for Chivals and Zanerens! And i am also killing myself with Dragon Maid, Past users: Candywolf and Puppygamer Pls do not use them!Image Im a single smol child Image Image Image Sometimes im a fraysexual Image Watch Dis Right Now Roblox Lioden Thiscrusho
LunarKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirisuna » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:37 am

Puppygamer wrote:Well i made teala for people to use she's a OC of mine that i allow people to use free

Unless it's a design for only me to use specifically I'm sorry but it won't qualify for his contest.
As stated I will be keeping the winning designs for myself and myself alone.

Kirisuna wrote:
Rules;

- If your entry doesn't win first or second, you're free to keep it.

- [size=150]If your entry makes first or second it then becomes MY character. While you will receive credit for the design I will own it. Please keep this in mind.

- I strongly encourrage making more than one entry!

- If you like, feel free to draw your own lines, I can't draw so I used this base provided by Bellamy located herechick.[/size]

Not trying to be mean or anything I would just hate to see someone miss out on their shot because of a misunderstanding.
I'm back! To welcome myself back I am holding a character design contest/Zola art contest here.
Who wants to make me a custom signature?
Kirisuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarKin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 am

Eh idc it was fun making her
LunarKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me