Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

New Pups

Postby budmisty0 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:22 am

Breeding done by Scoinwolf

Left to Right

Bane
Male
Bane is an outgoing, self-confident pup. He has no problem strutting his stuff around, though Boomer his older brother puts him in his pace when he gets too confident. Really close to his sister Blitz.

Boomer
Male
Boomer has leader written all over him. He is kind, but not scared to put someone in their place if needed. He respects everyone around him even if his siblings get a little annoying. He is pretty ordinary doesn't really stick out like his brother Rebel. He spends most of his time hanging around with his brother Rebel exploring.

Blitz
Female
Blitz is a very stubborn pup, doesn't enjoy listening to adults. She likes playing around and getting into things. Chasing squirrels and rabbits is one of her favorite hobbies. Hangs around her brother Bane a lot it, makes her more confident being around him. Known as the troublemaker around the pack.

Rebel
Male
Rebel is a very shy pup always hides behind his mom and his older brother Boomer. Rebel is a very clever pup though he never really puts himself out there, so many other wolves don't notice. He was the only pup in his litter to be brown instead of grey/white. He sticks out which he hates. He also always explains "crazy" ideas on how he thinks the pack should run to his mom. Most stuff includes getting along with rival packs and such. Wolves who hear of this think he's insane. He wishes to be more normal, and to look like his siblings because being center of attention is one of his biggest fears. Best companion is his brother Boomer who is his role-model.
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me