Based on Click to view
Artist 76heart [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flit Mascot Entry

Postby 76heart » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:45 pm

ahhhhhhhh it's finally done
i take forever to draw since I'm stuck using a mouse with my non-dominant hand and can't stop getting distracted as i change things like 18 times so welp, I hope this turned out okay
the stomach patch also could use better blending but i did that after i spent half an hour perfecting the line above since i was testing/playing with the colors and i liked how it looked

this was the palette used as well, since it was the only one to really pop out at me from the ones linked in the first post
i also tried to keep this simple but not too simple and it probably looks a little complicated now so hopefully it still works okay as a mascot entry ahhh

edits:
small horns - uncommon
i'm not sure if them being mismatched would count as legendary/rare or not and if they do/if it's not allowed please tell me and I'll happily fix it asap

and in case it helps any here are some design examples of mine

this is such a lovely species, and i wish i had more time at the moment to dedicate doing some artist entries, but I'm figuring things out and have a new and very energetic aussie puppy thats enter asleep next to me, breaking into off limit rooms he's not allowed in so my cats have escape places, or biting my sweater whenever i draw so i'm sorting that out as well. anyway, here is a mascot entry and any comments/critique would be greatly appreciated!
<3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me