Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~πŸŒ’~ Midnight Stallions Artist Contest ~πŸŒ’~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~πŸŒ’~ Midnight Stallions Artist Contest ~πŸŒ’~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Welcome to the Artist Competition for Midnight Stallions!
The next round of judging has been set for...

January 20th

Well it's that time again. Here's the rare opportunity to join Midnight Stallions as an artist!
This time because of the demand for adopts we need several new artists so there isn't just one chance to get chosen!
Now before you make those beautiful entries there are a few rules.

Rules:
1*Make all of your entries under a cover. It makes it easier to judge.
2*Don't color in unless you are trying out for the positions! None of the entries will be adopted out!
3* You can only make up to 4 entries! I want to see the best you can make. You can show me how fast you make them later!
4* You'll get a huge bonus for adding the phenotype and genotype of your entries!

The next round of judging is on January 20th so make sure to get your entries done in time!

Because of the limited amount of entries you might want to invest some time into boosters to give yourself a better chance!

Boosters!:
The Entries Phenotype and Genotype
New Backgrounds! *****
Line Edits - (New Mane/Tail)***
Tack***
Difficult Markings**

Newest Artists:
(Let's give them a warm welcome!!!)
Last edited by ArtGirl on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
~❀~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~❀~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~πŸŒ’~ Midnight Stallions Artist Contest ~πŸŒ’~

Postby L.V.L » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 pm

marking <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 am

Bump

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 am

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 am