Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Christmas Viscet #2164 - Winter Flair by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Christmas Viscet #2164 - Winter Flair

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:32 am

I love love LOVE how this one turned out!! I was originally basing it off a cardinal and winter snow flurries, but it turned out more winter cheer and snowflake than cardinal XD I would keep this if I could tbh <3

Owner: ~Prophecy~
Name: Nevada
Owned as of: 1/13/18

Art & Story Comp!

For this comp, I want an art piece of this viscet wearing an item. It can be any item you want; scarf, hat, flower, socks, etc. But the twist being it needs to have a special meaning to this viscet. After you have drawn the item on the viscet, I want you to tell me or give me a story describing why it is so special. You have 2 art pieces you can use to show the items, and 1000 words for the writing.

You must draw one of the pieces yourself; effort counts! But the second can be ordered if you wish.

You may decorate your form and edit the layout if you wish. No off-site or off-topic forms will be accepted.

This comp ends January 5th! I can give an extension if you need it.
I have given months time in the past and it just makes it easier to forget, so this one is quicker haha!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Item Descrption/Story: (1000 words)

Mutations
Double Coat - Event Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Viscet #2164 - Winter Flair

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:37 am

marking to watch for sure; maybe to try not sure yet
but seriously just amazing 'cet here!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Sooooo amazing definitely tied with my other favorite Christmas Event viscet!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Username: /trainwreck/
Name: Emily
Art: (max 2)
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Username:
Name:

Mark ;0
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Username:
Name:

Res. Let the fun begin!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm

By far my favourite event viscet. <3
    Username;; ~Prophecy~
    Name;; Nevada
    Gender;; Female
    Art;;
    one of the most time consuming pieces i have drawn (2+ hours); definitely the most complicated design i have ever done (and actually done well); also the most fun i have had drawing a complex design. <3
    better version;; link!

Item Descrption/Story;;
    It is a simple scarf, thats all. A simple green knitted scarf. There was no pattern, no intracate design, just a plain green scarf with some tassels at each end. The only unique thing about it was that it had a small embroidered name. "Holly." It had went through so many things in her mother's hands that it was no longer its bright green self, but instead a more dull olive type of green. Countless times some dark beverage, usually coffee or hot cocoa, splashed onto it. It was always wet with melting snow. Frequently it started to unravel or gained a small hole. There were several spots in which it was hand stitched up by her. It wasn't the best of a job, but she knew it would do. Holly never planned for the scarf to be passed down to her daughter and worn by her. She just thought it would have needed to last one more year and then she could throw it away or donate it and buy a new one. Yeah, a new scarf sounded nice to her. Maybe a beautiful red one. Perhaps one that is plad or checkered. A double sided one, one with a gradient, something unique possinly! Potentially a super fluffy one, or she could even try knitting one herself! Holly never got that new scarf. Instead she was killed when two viscets tried to rob her in her home.

Nevada was heartbroken. Her father was too. But her father was there for her. But Nevada wanted her mom to be there too. To cope with it, she began taking her mother's items instead of giving them away. She replaced some of her own things with her moms. Her father let Nevada have some of her jewelry and personal possesions. She held onto her mother's drawings and notepads and pens and a bunch of other objects her mother used. They helped her because they made her feel like her mother was still there; they made her feel like her mother was with her. One of the most important objects though is the scarf. The scarf she still wears. The one that she will go to great lengths to keep intact. Her mother's death was years ago. She has gotten rid of many of the things she has horded and kept only the more precious and meaningful items. That includes the scarf they always joked about. The one that they frequently talked about getting rid of. The time that they spent an hour at the small looking for a new scarf and when they finally found a good one it was extremely expensive and out of budget so they sta in defeat. When the two came across a new one that looked good on her, Holly didn't have the heart to replace her own scarf that held so many memories with a new one. She was just going to wait until it couldn't be fixed anymore, as it was still effective. She also wasn't one of those people who keeps old things in a box because of attachment. Holly decided she would wear it then. Like her mother did, Nevada just wears it, it still blocks the wind efficiently anf keeps her warm after all.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Username: WolfWinter
Name: Adrianna
Art:
Item Descrption/Story:

That Christmas would be burned in her mind forever. Nothing tragic happened, other than a few broken dishes. What would remain burned in her mind was the wonder, and awe, of Christmas. Just a child, she remembered walking the streets with her parents.

Everything glittered, and made her think of fairies and stardust. The windows gleamed in front of the beautiful displays. A candy store had tasty looking winter wonderland made from all sorts of sweets. The trees were carved pieces of fudge, with the evergreens given a coating of green candy floss to look like needles. White candy floss was the snow. Delicate sugar figurines looked like stained glass as they pranced around; frozen in time.

Another shop had toys of all types. The display was a wonderfully chaotic scene. Moving toys, electronics flashed, all things to grab a child's attention. While it was amazing to look at, that isn't what caught her attention. Oh no, what caught her attention was what reflected in the window. She turned around to the clothing store behind her.

The display had all sorts of bright colors and wonderful designs, but she saw none of it. She was focused on the scarf. The wonderful gold and white scarf. Seeing how transfixed she was by it, her parents took her into the store to look at other things. They gave no hint at their plans.

A week later, on Christmas morning, she opened her gifts. She didn't expect the scarf to be there, but a small part of her had hoped. Then she noticed her stuffed horse. She brought it with her everywhere in the house, so she thought nothing of it when it was on the couch. Now, there was a scarf. A beautiful gold and white scarf.

She ran up to it, and carefully unwrapped it from her horse and put it around her own neck. She looked up at her parents and beamed in pure joy. Then she ran up to them and gave them barrel hugs, a grin still on her face.

Over the years, this scarf would become one of her most prized possessions. As a child, she would tread and play carefully while wearing it. When she became a teen, and eventually young adult, she would still wear it, but only special occasions, or just as comfort.
Last edited by WolfWinter on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:16 am

I am assuming this is closed, so Ill throw out an early good luck to the other competitor. I loved your form!! :)

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me