Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ÇwÇ Walkers || Adoption Center by iStarz & Everly

Based on Click to view
Artist iStarz & Everly [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ÇwÇ Walkers || Adoption Center

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:48 am

Main Thread- Information - Tutorial - Breeding - Store - Tack -Bank - Discovery - Listings - Artist Competition - Mascot Search - Discord Fanclub - CS Fanclub

Wild Walker & Import Page

Current Event:
None

Staff:
Imaginary (Full-Time Artist) - Tynahi (Full-Time Artist) - [url]HowlingHooves[/url]

HowlingHooves (Trainer & Store Manager) - Night (Archivists)

-------------------------------------------------

In the late 1980's, a group of well established Tennessee Walker breeders took a stand against the 'big lick way' of showing. They decided to break away from their upper class horse society and create a new breed that would have the high natural gate to rival the big lick, without the harsh training techniques. They first culled their herds, only using the greatest dams and sires to create the foundation for their new breed. They began by cross breeding to the Andalusian and Lipizzaner for their large size, grace, and fluid movement, before breeding into quarter horses for their determination and western performance. Appaloosas and Paints were also added for coloration and to boost all-around discipline skills. The resulting horses were bred to Saddlebreds, Fox Trotters, and then in to Tennessee Walkers again to keep the gaited-ness and to increase the breed's height.
The breed was beginning to be accepted by the public until people realized the horses didn't have as much of an athletic ability as the creators first promised. People began crossing the new Walkers with Thoroughbreds and Arabians to make up for this set back. After a few years, it was decided that the addition of the Thoroughbred and Arabian gave a positive outcome and bettered the breed, giving them a more athletic appearance and better endurance than before. At the end of developing the breed, the Tennessee Walker was added on yet again to remind us all where the breed first started.

Coldwater Walkers are known for their determination, but quiet manor. They are a perfect beginner horse breed as they are gentle and affectionate. They are very flexible and adapt well to almost any dicipline. This breed is also known for being a bit stubborn, as their determination to please their owner can sometimes make them hard to work with. They are generally not a first time owner breed, but horses with the correct dispossition can definately be a great match for a beginner rider and even owner. Coldwater Walkers are very loyal and tend to join up with one or two specific individuals, but will be relaxed and comfortable around many others if well socialized.

· usually between 15.2 and 17.2hh; can be smaller
· long, thin forelegs
· built hindquarters
· athletic
· gaited (able to preform the rack as well as the fox trot if taught)
· slightly outwardly dished face (baroque type horse face)
· long, flowing mane & tail
· wide, muscular chest
· lean, slender body
· graceful head
· long, thick neck
· large shoulders
· large ears
· small, delicate feet
· large eyes

Advertising:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3566584][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2922469&size=gallery&format=auto&rev=1503941876[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3566584][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kx731T2.png[/img][/url]

Adoption Form (All Artists Please Use This)
- all horses must have a chosen gender by the artist before adoption
[quote][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjM2LmZhODIxNC5RM0psWVhScGJtY2dWR2hsSUVKeVpXVmsuMAAA/antro-vectra.regular.png[/img]
[color=#FF8400][b][size=150]I[/size][/b][/color][color=DimGrey][size=85]n the late 1980's, a group of well established Tennessee Walker breeders took a stand against the 'big lick way' of showing. They decided to break away from their upper class horse society and create a new breed that would have the high natural gate to rival the big lick, without the harsh training techniques. They first culled their herds, only using the greatest dams and sires to create the foundation for their new breed. They began by cross breeding to the Andalusian and Lipizzan for their large size, grace, and fluid movement, before breeding into quarter horses for their determination and western performance. Appaloosas and Paints were also added for coloration and to boost all-around dicipline skills. The resulting horses were bred to Saddlebreds, Fox Trotters, and then in to Tennessee Walkers again to keep the gaitedness and to increase the breed's height.
The breed was begining to be accepted by the public until people realized the horses didn't have as much of an athletic ability as the creators first promised. People began crossing the new Walkers with Thoroughbreds and Arabians to make up for this set back. After a few years, it was decided that the addition of the Thoroughbred and Arabian gave a positive outcome and bettered the breed, giving them a more athletic apperance and better endurance than before. At the end of developing the breed, the Tennessee Walker was added on yet again to remind us all where the breed first started.[/size][/color][/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Name:[/b]

[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b] 0.00 hands
[b]Gender:[/b] artist chooses

[b]Sire:[/b] Foundation
[b]Dam:[/b] Foundation

[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genetic:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

To Adopt this Horse:
End Date:
[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Name:[/b]

[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Image:[/b]
[/code]

Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ÇwÇ Walkers || Adoption Center

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:48 am

Spring - March 31, April 30, May 31
Mare Madness (March 1st-31st)
Spring Fling (April 1st-April 30th)
BLM Round Up & Auction (May 1st-31st)

Summer - June 30, July 31, August 31
Yearling Training (Sign Up: June 1st-31st; Task completion: June 1st-August 20th; Extension to August 31st)
Disney Days Mini (July 1st-31st)
Chimera Days Mini (August 21st-31st)

Fall - September 30, October 31, November 30
Fall Festival & Trail Ride - (September 1st-30th)
Spooky Tales - (October 1st-31st)
Giving Thanks Event - (November 1st-30th)

Winter - December 31, January 31, February 28
25 Days Of Christmas - (December 1st-25th)
Mythology Event - (January 1st-February 28th)
Valentines Day Mini - (February 1st-14th)

Descriptions:

- Featured Artist Friday - players may enter up to 3 entries per month to be chosen for the weekly FAF. Each week, the chosen artist has until the following friday to create a walker to be raffled off to the public; any rarity, raffle only

- Mare Madness - users must guess the most likely coloration of the foal these mares are carrying with the mascot as the sire, first to guess correctly wins the mare and foal; any rarity, FCFS only
- Spring Fling - yearly competions that users can enter their horses in to earn large rewards of chips/items/imports/etc.
- BLM Round Up & Auction - users can participate in the annual round up auctions and expand their herds; any rarity, auction only
- Yearling Training - users recieve a semi-custom imported yearling and have 3 months to complete 5 tasks with writing or art to develop their character and recieve chips and items as rewards; uncommon mmaximum
- Disney Days - a month that users can try to get their favorite disney character; any rarity, any comp - event theme changes yearly
- Chimera Days - users can participate in a series of raffles for a chance at special and rare horses; any rarity, raffle only
- Fall Festival & Trail Ride - users may draw or write about their walkers to fit the prompt and earn points/chips/items/imports
- Spooky Tales - users can recieve a spooky walker for writing a scary short story about a horse; artist will then claim and create a horse based on the story written; any rarity
- Giving Thanks - users can recieve a semi-custom imported walker for writing a short letter, thanking or saying someting nice to another user/person for something they had done in the past; requesting VC-UC coats/patterns only, artists will claim a letter, and create a horse, artists can give out items/edits/mutations etc. as they wish or see fit for well written/meaningful letters etc.
- 25 Days Of Christmas - 1 walker from each of our staff members including mods will be relased; one for each day for 25 days total; any rarity, any comp
- Mythology - annual event; walkers are based off of that years mythological culture's gods/godesses (ex. Greek, Norse, Celtic etc.); any rarity, any comp
- Valentines - artist can create up to 2 themed adopts for the community; comps can range from making their perfect mate, partner comps, or impress me's; any rarity
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:22 am

The poll has be narrowed down, only the top 3 from the last poll are included. Please vote again - viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3605039
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:09 am

I am offering paid customs:

bases: chestnut, bay/seal, or black
dilutes: dun, silver, cream, champagne, pearl
extras: flaxen, bright, flare, pangare, grey, ghost, roan, sooty, gritty
markings: paint markings, appaloosa, ribbing, speckle, rabicano
mutations: somatic, dom white, melanism, brindle, albino, galaxy, manchado, merle, reverse or inverted markings

**i will not do skeletal paint for these customs, I’m sorry (I’m sure not really adept with it quite yet)**

package options:

**if there is the option of say 2 dilutes/extras, you can pick 1 dilute & 1 extra or 2 dilutes or 2 extras**

Slate Package: 5 C$ or 5 DA points or 1 of my WL Pets
base color + 1 marking or 1 dilute or 1 extra

Bronze Package: 10 C$ or 10 DA points or 2 of my WL pets
your choice of base color + 1 Marking + 1 dilute or extra

Silver Package: 20 C$ Or 20 DA points or 1 Rare WL pet or 3 Uncommon WL pets
base color + 2 dilutes/extras + 2 markings

Gold Package: 50 C$ or 50 DA points or 1 VR pet or 2 Rare pets or 6-8 Older Uncommon pets
option 1: base color + up to four dilutes + up to 4 markings
OR
option 2: base color + up to 4 dilutes + 2 markings + somatic, dom white, melanism, or brindle

Diamond Package: 100 C$ Or 100 DA pets or 2 VR pets or 4 Rare pets or 12-16 Older Uncommon pets
option 1: base color + up to 5 dilutes/extras + up to 4 markings + 1 mutation
OR
option 2: base color + up to 4 dilutes/extras + up to 3 markings + up to 2 mutations
OR
option 3: chimeric - 2x base color + 2 dilutes/extras per coat + up to 2 marking per coat + 1 mutation per coat
OR
option 4: floof edit + any package above this line for coat/markings

Want to add some dilutes, extras, markings or mutations to your Package? Cool, prices below:

Dilutes & Extras: 3C$/Common Pet each or 2 for 5 C$/Uncommon Pet
Markings: Appaloosa - 5 C$/Uncommon Pet Each || Everything else - 3 C$/common pet each
Mutations: 10c$/10 DA/Old Uncommon each - somatic, dom white, melanism, brindle, or albino || 15 C$/15 DA/Rare Pet each ; galaxy, manchado, merle || reverse or inverted markings - 20 C$/20 DA/Older Rare each

Pm the following for to me with the title Walkers Paid Custom

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Package & Option # (if gold or diamond):[/b]

[b]Base Color:[/b] Chestnut - Bay - Seal - Black
[b]Dilute(s):[/b]
[b]Extra(s):[/b]
[b]Marking(s):[/b]
[b]Mutation(s):[/b]

[b]Are you buying/adding anything else?:[/b]
(Don’t list the ones you are paying extra for above, list them here)

[b]Total:[/b] (you can mix and match DA points, pets & c$)
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:56 am

Until January 20th, any new users who mark this page or the fan club will get a free starter horse (a semi-custom) :)
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me