Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Reefclan - WIP by PaperRose

Artist PaperRose [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Reefclan - WIP

Postby PaperRose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Well decided I finally decided to join in on the creat a clan thing but I did not want to describe what I wanted for a territory cause It would be an awful mess so decided to draw it to help them understand what I mean. Now I will describe what you are seeing

Reefclan cats live essentially on, well more in a cliff, that has a small reef surrounding it. The light blue ocean is the reef, the dark blue is deeper water. Now the reef is shallow enough that the cats can walk/swim through it depending on the tide. Kits are not allowed on the reef. There are caves under the cliff that the clan lives in. There is only three way to get to these caves. By the left side of the peninsula by walking all the way from where the land meets the beach, the cave entrance on the top of the cliff, or the stone staircase on the left which you have to be already on the cliff to walk down. The stone staircase is just dark gray in this pic cause I'm incredibly lazy. The long rocky thing sticking out is a rock bridge. And kind of looks like the one in the link. Plan to make a better picture of it later. Going up from the lower land to the top of the cliff is full of rocks (duh) and spots of forests and trees. The green is a forest, the light green is a meadow with a single dead tree in the center. There's a pond near the meadow. On the right is a bunch of rocks that follow the reef line for a little bit. A popular spot for apprentices to play. Not much more to add for the moment.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me