Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Evils

by Evils

by Evils

Evils' Entries

Postby Evils » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 am

Username: Evils

Why do you want to be an artist?:
I honestly love simas and want to be a greater part of the species! I had planned on trying for the artist position, but found myself having too little time to actually make a nice entry, that I more or less sat in the sidelines and watched everyone else make entries. I love designing things, especially for species I enjoy being a part of, and I would greatly enjoy creating children for the community. <3

Will you be active?(able to make 4 breedings or more a month):
I will be honest, I don't have much time as of now for breedings, but I will be as active as possible! I am sure I would be able to make, at the least, two or three batches per month depending on my schedule. However, this could fluctuate as I have a lot of things going on in real life; and if something happens, I'd like to spend as much time as possible helping my family.

Will you have time for breedings?:
As stated above, I don't have as much time as of now for breedings, but I will try to be as active as possible. c:
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evils' Entries

Postby corviidae » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 pm

i love what you've done so far!! like for real tho

your edits are flawless and i am very fond of the designs you've made for Neptune and Shuttle so far.

i really hope to see more from you and good luck with whichever couples you pick!
//i'm also quite curious what kind of kits you'd make if you bred Aerona and Undertaker tbh
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evils' Entries

Postby Evils » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 am

ambient smile wrote:
i love what you've done so far!! like for real tho

your edits are flawless and i am very fond of the designs you've made for Neptune and Shuttle so far.

i really hope to see more from you and good luck with whichever couples you pick!
//i'm also quite curious what kind of kits you'd make if you bred Aerona and Undertaker tbh

Ahh! Oh my! qwq
I am very happy to hear you like my designs and edits!!! <3
I am hopefully going to get a few (maybe two) more batches done, and I was actually thinking of doing one for Aerona and Undertaker qwq
Now I have a bigger reason to get started on theirs first!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me