Based on Click to view
Artist wibeke [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wooly #1

Postby wibeke » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 am

main thread
The first wooly adopt! This one is common, he's a grulla paint ram with two different colored horns

This wooly was born in captivity but escaped into the wild.
To adopt him, tell me more about this experience. How did he escape? Why? What is his favorite thing about the wild? How is he doing now?
I would also like to know who gave him his ribbon and why.
Please read the information on the main thread

You may answer both of these questions in whatever way you like. Word limit is 500 words all together and you may include 1 optional piece of art.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Height:[/b] 13 hands
[b]Experience in the wild:[/b]
[b]Ribbon:[/b]

End date: 11/17
Last edited by wibeke on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wooly #1

Postby Gaycko » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:33 am

Mark, what a cutie
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:28 am

Username:
Name:
Height: 13 hands
Experience in the wild:
Ribbon:

Marking !! <3
What a lovely design !
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 am

Extending this one week, to 11/17!

aka wibekapedia

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:20 am

Username: Mango30
Name: Houdini // Disappearing Act
Experience in the wild: Houdini enjoyed being indoors, but the outdoors looked so exciting! It felt like it was calling to him, but he couldn't answer. That is, until he escaped. He was able to, over the course of about a week, find out how the humans opened and closed the doors to get from where he was to outside. He planned his small escape once the majority of lights had been turned off and he was sure that all the humans left. Then, he got to work, like the escape artist he was. It was getting quite dark out, so he had to act fast. It took a couple of tries to open before swinging open with a small creak. Feeling victorious, Houdini trotted out. He opened another small series of doors and gates before feeling the grass underneath his hooves. Excited by this feeling, he galloped and bucked around a long while. He absolutely loved the free feeling of the wind against his face, the grass beneath his hooves, and the vast world laid before him. Currently, he is doing very well. He tends to wander away, but never goes way too far.
Ribbon: It was given to him by a local regular, Claire. She is a young girl the age of five years old who absolutely adores Houdini!

(I would have put this in earlier, but I didn't have the chance to! Is it too late?)
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Mango30 wrote:Username: Mango30
Name: Houdini // Disappearing Act
Experience in the wild: Houdini enjoyed being indoors, but the outdoors looked so exciting! It felt like it was calling to him, but he couldn't answer. That is, until he escaped. He was able to, over the course of about a week, find out how the humans opened and closed the doors to get from where he was to outside. He planned his small escape once the majority of lights had been turned off and he was sure that all the humans left. Then, he got to work, like the escape artist he was. It was getting quite dark out, so he had to act fast. It took a couple of tries to open before swinging open with a small creak. Feeling victorious, Houdini trotted out. He opened another small series of doors and gates before feeling the grass underneath his hooves. Excited by this feeling, he galloped and bucked around a long while. He absolutely loved the free feeling of the wind against his face, the grass beneath his hooves, and the vast world laid before him. Currently, he is doing very well. He tends to wander away, but never goes way too far.
Ribbon: It was given to him by a local regular, Claire. She is a young girl the age of five years old who absolutely adores Houdini!

(I would have put this in earlier, but I didn't have the chance to! Is it too late?)

Congratulations, Houdini is yours! So sorry for the delay!

aka wibekapedia

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 pm

It's totally fine. Thank you so much!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me