Rosabelle Reference by JerseyDusk

Based on Click to view
Artist JerseyDusk [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rosabelle Reference

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:24 am

A small revamp from one of my oldest adopted characters <3 Just wanted to make her coat more realistic...

About wrote:Website Page

Full Name: Roseabelle
Barn Name: Rose

Breed:
Lustiano
Height: 13 hh

Bloodlines: Foundation x Foundation
History: wip
Personality:
Sarcastic | Compassionate | Forthright | Counselor

Roseabelle has matured physically and mentally over the years since she joined Valkyrie's herd. When she was first introduced she was a hot-headed and disagreeable mare, but over the years and the experience of parenting has changed this mare for the better. The fire of her decent still shines bright through her many sarcastic comments and quick vocal banter, though the thorn of her tongue has softened. Her sarcasm has turned into a tool to introduce humor, instead of hostility, as she takes on more respected roles in the herd.

Rose learned very early in motherhood the importance of kindness and compassion, and she has made sure to use these characteristics as much as she can in daily life. She now understands the difference between scolding and being cruel, and finds herself trying to be a better mare than every previous day. Ever since foaling her son, Redwind, she considers herself more compassionate and credits her colt for changing her ways.

Her life besides being a mother is that of levelheaded and forthright counselor to her mate, Storm and her close friend and leader, Valkyrie. Rose is still willing to be rather blunt in her words, but takes as much of the harshness out as she can. She understands that there is a time and a place for truth, and she tends to push those boundaries as much as she can. She is unwilling to accept that the truth, no matter how upsetting, is worse than any fabrication. Rose does her best to ensure that whomever she counsels knows multiple sides to the story and can make a well educated decision.

Phenotype: Flaxen Red Roan
Genotype: wip

Lines;
horsy1050
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me