Themes 1 - 10 by - ; bonk!

Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Themes 1 - 10

Postby - ; bonk! » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:43 pm

obviously haven't really started yet, but I figured I'd post the color palettes I decided on and leave my brainstorming here:

#1) theme - candy
    I still don't have a particular idea in mind for this one, but I'm thinking something frilly.

#2) beach

#3) fish
    was thinking of goldfish, but also took some inspo for the color palette from my favourite painting, "mistaken identity" by ken wong.

#4) 80's
    originally I was planning on a glam metal look, but decided to go for the bright, poppy 80's neon instead. I'm thinking a robin sparkles-esque design.

#5) fairytale
    I chose to focus the design on purple as it's a mysterious color often associated with magic. I think I might go for a fairy style design.

#6) underwater

#7) children's toy
    remember those old plush toys with the long, floppy limbs? i'm thinking a plush rabbit design with soft pale creams and blues.

#8) carnival
    uncertain of what exactly to do for this one, but I aimed for bright primary colors reminiscent of old timey carnival attractions.

#9) mythology
    I decided I want to base this one off a hitotsume-kozō - a benevolent Japanese yokai that takes on the appearance of a one-eyed child in monk uniform.

#10) bird
    unsure of whether I want a human design with feathers and birdlike designs implemented into costume, or straight up bird features. I intend to base it on a bluejay whichever direction I go in.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

- ; toyhou.se
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me