ryanross.'s buttermilk entries by northy.

Based on Click to view
Artist northy. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ryanross.'s buttermilk entries

Postby northy. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 am

i really love cows and have wanted to enter for these for a while. will make an entry now but most will be later as i currently don't have my graphics tablet with me.

Username ;;
ryan ross.
How often are you online ;;
an hour or two pretty much every day.
What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;;
probably just adopts but might consider breedings in future/during holidays or college breaks.
How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;;
at least one a week, possible and probably more depending on stress and workload ect. don't be afraid to give me a prod and tell me to make more.
Will you be on the community discord ;;
already am (:
Do you have past experience ;;
i have made my own species and been an artist on other species too, listed below [i don't apply all that often though, be very flattered]
belfast nualls
time kitties
lunar pups
Cornutus bears
Lupus marine
Island plough horses
Some of your favorite past designs ;;
these entries
some of my iph designs (have improved since)
random designs
just... this in general tbh
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;
i'm not too sure, i guess its one of those things i don't know i'd struggle with until i'm presented with it. probably quite specific things or overly complex things since my mind changes all the time whilst drawing things and i am a bit of a perfectionist so will drive myself crazy trying to get it just right.
What is a situation where you would be biased ;;
I cannot of the top of my head think of a situation. There may be one of 2 people who I am good friends with and having to judge whos is better ect but other than that I tend to be level headed.
Any additional information / other ;;
cows are beautiful and these lines give me life.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ryanross.'s buttermilk entries

Postby northy. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 am

quickly posting to say that i haven't posted more entries since i have lost my graphics tablet stylus. i have looked all over and i'm still searching for it, i am googling replacements after posting this and hopefully it won't be too pricey, if it is i might have to drop out until i find my original one.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me