N I G H T M A R E by Wikkedphobias

Artist Wikkedphobias [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

N I G H T M A R E

Postby Wikkedphobias » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm

This is my first time doing something in the Oekaki, So dont expect me to be good, and it is also my third time using my tablet. I'm sorry about the white around the lines, but I hope all of you like it!

One evening, Void starts to notice something fishy is going on. So he ventures outside and falls into a pit and wakes up in a scary land filled with, Monsters and strange characters that he encounters on his adventure to go home. Follow the story of a young fox that can only see black, white and gray as he travels through a real life N I G H T M A R E

Feel free to mark! Oh and I have School, Swimming on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for two hours. I also have Piano and Animation camp on Saturdays. I will try my hardest to post a new part everyday ❤

If you want you may post your characters for Nightmare on this forum and I will use a random generator to pick which character. Please dont be upset if your character does not get picked, you could be picked a different time.
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me