Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

What Even Is This by Scarlettfire

Artist Scarlettfire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

What Even Is This

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

I was out of drawing ideas and a friend had the oddly specific idea of, "Stalker cat and Rocket throwing a luau in the ocean?"
Well, in my head, the only way Rocket is ever going to end up in a luau is if there is like a Lion King moment arises or if Peter put him up to it, so he's not entirely a participant. Stalker cat is an inside joke, and everything else... You have about as much a guess as I do. Except for Shade, when he reads this. Shade knows the secret. Shade tells none. Including myself. Seriously like where did this idea come from At least it's not Whitney Houston
I might hide this later because honestly, I failed Groot's face and I just realized upon posting how big Rocket's head is compared to his body. ;-; I'll fix it later.

"How did I get into this situation again?"
"I am Groot!"
"Of course it was."
"I am Groot?"
"No."
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me