Alkoli Adopt #079 by Vivalandar

Based on Click to view
Artist Vivalandar [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alkoli Adopt #079

Postby Vivalandar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:27 am

The Australian-Oriented breed of Alkoli Mustangs are very illusive to people, but are overpopulating their Kolaio Plains home. Recently, a skilled group of people came together to try to capture and rehome some of the mustangs to keep the Kolaio Plains herd at a safe level.

Alkoli's are easily recognized by their elegant stature, thick flowing manes & tails, and slim faces. They have incredible endurance and speed, and are very determined and loyal to their owners. They try very hard to succeed and please their owners.

To get her... tell me your fav Halloween tradition!

Username: JordynSeesStars

Name: Sheba
Show Name: Alysheba
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Phenotype: Seal Brown w/ Chubari Spots
Genotype: (tbh I have 0 clue xD)

Breeding Info:

Coat Rarity: Common
Marking Rarity: Common
Overall Rarity: Common

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Show Name (optional):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare

End Date: 1 week
Last edited by Vivalandar on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alkoli Adopt #079

Postby Starred » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 am

Owner:JordynSeesStars
Show Name (optional): Alysheba

My favorite Halloween tradition goes way back to when I was a kid. Me and my friends would go around collecting our candy away from our neighborhood. At the top of the block this house had a different haunt or maze to go through! I got so scared one time because the dude had some crazy scary monster mask on. It was like a grey reptilian creature but its teeth were like the Angler from Finding Nemo. Then we would come back and get candy from our neighbors. Everybody knew each other so we always got the big candy bars and the good stuff like Caramel Popcorn Balls and YooHoos. Sometimes we would even get the Caramel Apple Containers. Then after everybody got their candy our neighbor at the end of the block would have a small bonfire going. Her Beagles hanging around everybody and saying hello. She had 5 rescues. The entire block would come and get together. We'd tell stories and eat food (They even barbecued!) and they had even more candy for us all. My favorite part was the homemade hot chocolate! It was just a beautiful time when there was rarely any chaos going on. Since most of my neighbors moved or past away, and I moved too, we do not do that anymore :( But the memories will always be nice and I will do it for my neighborhood and kids!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:53 am

Owner: A Fox's Tail
Name: Ashay
Show Name (optional): Hershey's Kiss

We have a bunch of Halloween traditions, including the usual pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating. The only tradition that isn't so common that we do is every year we have a Halloween party. All our friends, cousins, and relatives come dressed up. We usually have musical body-parts, which is a twist on musical chairs, but using plastic severed limbs, watch a scary movie, and lots of games. One year we stuck our hand into jello (brains) to try to find coins. For food we have a special drink which is sprite and lemon-lime icecream with eyes floating in it.
That is our Halloween tradition
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 am

JordynSeesStars wrote:Owner:JordynSeesStars
Show Name (optional): Alysheba

My favorite Halloween tradition goes way back to when I was a kid. Me and my friends would go around collecting our candy away from our neighborhood. At the top of the block this house had a different haunt or maze to go through! I got so scared one time because the dude had some crazy scary monster mask on. It was like a grey reptilian creature but its teeth were like the Angler from Finding Nemo. Then we would come back and get candy from our neighbors. Everybody knew each other so we always got the big candy bars and the good stuff like Caramel Popcorn Balls and YooHoos. Sometimes we would even get the Caramel Apple Containers. Then after everybody got their candy our neighbor at the end of the block would have a small bonfire going. Her Beagles hanging around everybody and saying hello. She had 5 rescues. The entire block would come and get together. We'd tell stories and eat food (They even barbecued!) and they had even more candy for us all. My favorite part was the homemade hot chocolate! It was just a beautiful time when there was rarely any chaos going on. Since most of my neighbors moved or past away, and I moved too, we do not do that anymore :( But the memories will always be nice and I will do it for my neighborhood and kids!

Winner ^^
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me