Coldwhisker and Leafdapple by ghostlyhamlet

Based on Click to view
Artist ghostlyhamlet [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Coldwhisker and Leafdapple

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm

The day had finally came, it was time for the silver tabby to receive his full Medicine Cat name. As the apprentice drank from the Moonfall, he closed his eyes and prepared himself for what was to come. As he opened his eyes, he looked around the clearing, a little surprised since it looked as if it was the one the rival clan makes their home in.

"Hello? Willowfur? Anyone?" The tom asked before turning around when he heard pawsteps coming closer, only to open his mouth in shock at the beautiful she-cat that appeared in front of him.

"Congratulations, Coldpaw. Look how far you've came since we last saw each other." She said with a small smile, her voice wavering slightly as tears started to form in Coldpaw's eyes as he walked towards the she-cat, unable to fully believe it was her standing her before him.

"Leafpaw...." He managed to say before she shook her head and took a small step back from nuzzling him.

"Leafdapple now, before...before you came, Blackstar knew I wasn't going to make it...so she performed a warrior ceremony for me." The dappled she-cat said softly before clearing her voice. "I'm so proud of you, Coldwhisker. You're going to save many cats, and I'll be with you every step of the way."
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me