Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Draw mercy by Happily Wrathful

Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Draw mercy

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:32 am

so i need some art of my gal here. ref sheets, doodles, just art.

Mercy is an alien princess who came to earth to escape her evil father. she can shift her size and width to meet her needs or if she feels like it. fo example if she had to crawl through a small space she would make her self small and skinny. she can shift between an armor-plated belly or a soft fluffy one. her fur design changes with her emotions. she hates being mistaken for a bunny and is usually grumpy but very protective of people she loves. feels free to change things about her but there are a few things that have to stay the same always. the insides of her ears have lines like in the picture so please make sure to draw that. her eyes don't have pupils and her hair goes to one side only, she only has two colors, a soft gray-white/white, and this color #f79cfb her ears are really long.

feels free to draw her any size or shape you want but please try to keep her anthro. feel free to give her different tail shapes and sizes here are examples of what im talking about viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3538457#p111452521 if you want to dress her in clothes please make them religious friendly (no LGBT or demonic symbols please <3]

here are better ref sheets
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3536171&hilit=mercy#p111390355

prizes
1st full body with background and extra character
2nd full body no background
3rd 2 headshots or avatars
everyone else that participates (with visible effort shown) will get a sketch/sketches from me depending on how much they draw (refseet and some head shots stuff like that for example)

Last bumped by Happily Wrathful on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:32 am.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me