Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry dos

Postby c a l a m i t y » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:48 pm

Username➸ s p a r r o w
Link to entry/ies➸ one two
Species name➸ Ghoulligans
Ghoulligans are a creation of an ancient magic where an experiment took place. By sealing the soul of a lesser creature, a fox species, with that of a grand creatre, a dragon, inside of a crystal, they were able to capture them and use their life force for magic. The day came when each soul ran out, and the gem would dim. At this point, the two souls, now combined, would be released, and yet would still be tethered to the stone. Because of this, they developed a slot in their back where the gem floats, and it is the only thing physically there on this creature. It is protected by a force of magic emminating from the gem. Depending on what magic the gem was used in determines their power. If the gem is impure(rugged and sharp edged) it affects their demeanour, usually giving them negative personalities. Those with pure stones are rare and are usually exterminated by those who are impure by shattering their stone.
Would you became main artist➸ Again, maybe not because I'm busy but life might calm down
Is the prize sufficient➸ Yes- again ^^

This will be my last entry, so good luck to everyone else!
x
x

Image Image Image

You went for broke
and now you're
croaked!

Image Image
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry dos

Postby GrimmKitty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 pm

love it!
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me