Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by husky.

by husky.

by husky.

buttermilk artist entries

Postby husky. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:56 am

going to see how much time I have.

Username ;; husky.
    How often are you online ;; I check my messages/posts and such pretty much every day, and most days I tend to spend at least an hour online.
    What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;; I would be happy to do both adopt and nursery, but would be fine with only one as well depending on what staff you have at the time c:
    How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;; I do have other priorities, but if I am making adopts for another species I will alays make sure I have time to put into any others I have. I would likely be able to do 1 a fortnight at bare minimum, sometimes I have plenty of time and could make a couple in a day. Depends on my time, mostly.
    Will you be on the community discord ;; of course I'd join if the position was given to me, it's important to be both accessible and be up to date on all platforms of communication.
    Do you have past experience ;; Artist for Bear Run Tolters (3 years I think?), Bashmoors (currently inactive) and Deutsch Mules.
    Some of your favorite past designs ;; My gallery is filled with designs, but I will post a few that I personally like: soft colours and design more complex edits 1 edits 2 other
    What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;; Cool colours are tricky for me, and yellow shades. Not sure why! Unnatural designs with intricate details are not really my thing, either. I love warm, dark colours, and making designs as natural and aesthetically-pleasing as possible. I am willing to learn, however, and accept criticism as something to work on. I like to think my designs are improving all the time (some of my first ones were atrocious, aha!)
    What is a situation where you would be biased ;; I would say that I can be easily swayed in terms of guilt-tripping. Give me a sob story and play on my feelings? I may become biased in your favour. I'm quite empathetic.
    Again being absolutely honest, I also have had a situation where I may have given less priority to people who own many of an adopt, and given more of a bias to new people in the community to win some of my designs. Other than this, I remain as unbiased as possible, and believe that everyone deserves a fair go.
    Any additional information / other ;; If you have any questions or would like me to elaborate on any of my answers, don't hesitate to message me c:
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go