Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jersey's Buttermilk Artist Entries

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Username ;;
JerseyDusk

How often are you online ;;
Usually daily, during school about three - four days of the week, and most weekends

What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;;
Both adopts and nusery

How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;;
If would most likely design more than one at a time, and be able to post at least once a week.

Will you be on the community discord ;;
Yes I plan to join again ^^

Do you have past experience ;;
Alkoli Mustangs - Current
Wild Epona Meadows - past
Waterfall Equines - past

Some of your favorite past designs ;;
one || two || three

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;
I am better at more natural designs, such as coats found on horses & on cows (I own many cows irl).
My weaknesses come with complex unnatural designs, or really complex designs in general. Though I like to try to challenge myself, the three designs above were all challenging for me but I love how they came out!

What is a situation where you would be biased ;;
I would only be biased if I felt there weren't forms adequate to adopt the character. Though I still take the form I see best of the group that tried out. I just want these designs to become characters that someone loves!

Any additional information / other ;;
Thank you for bringing Buttermilks back, seriously I was so sad when they were gone!
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me