3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Evils

by Evils

Buttermilk Artist Entries Cover

Postby Evils » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Username ;; Evils
How often are you online ;;
I am on every day of the week, the hours I am on however can range quite a bit; I'd say somewhere between 3 - 8 hours on average, though it could be longer.
What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;;
I would love to be an artist for sure, but I would also be more than honored to take up a nursery position as well.
How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;;
I would say at least once a week if nothing comes up.
Will you be on the community discord ;;
Yes! I do not currently have my discord running as I have a new computer (I used to be a member of the old discord /if there is a new one/ when I had my old computer). As soon as I am home from visiting family, I will be uploading the desktop app again as it doesn't seem to want to load on Kindle ^^"
Do you have past experience ;;
Not with Buttermilks no ^^, but I do have past experience being an artist for other species (including a nursery artist)
I used to be an artist and nursery artist for Goblin Gators until it closed.
I am also the main artist for my species, Kattos
I am also an artist for a few more species!
Some of your favorite past designs ;;
Heck, I know this is super recent, but this guy
Adelaide
Goblin Gator #311
Nameless
Goblin Gator #230
Goblin Gator #201
Artist Entry
This bro
Venti #25
This whole batch, including 3rd kid
This batch (though mainly both right kids)
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;
Ahh, I'd have to say designs with too many layers and that are too complicated, especially if they have faded out colors (fading eraser was used) or if the smudge tool was used (I love using it, but it's so hard to replicate ^c^). For strengths, I'd have to say blending designs (I honestly love to do it) and using water color with otherwise solid designs. I am also pretty good at using overlays and multiply layers.
What is a situation where you would be biased ;;
In all honesty, I'd have to say I most likely won't pick someone who has hurt me before in the past... Though I'm a generally honest judge (as in if I like a story more than a form with art, I'd pick the story since I can see more character)
Any additional information / other ;;
I might be a little iffy on internet time due to real life issues and things going on. I might be needed elsewhere for support and to spend time with family. ;w;
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me