Lion Tail Pups by breakinbenjamin12234

Based on Click to view
Artist breakinbenjamin12234 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lion Tail Pups

Postby breakinbenjamin12234 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

I seem to have two obsessions Lion or tufted tails and horns. So in my love I'm making Lion tail pup lines and will make adopts from them to share the lion (and horn sometimes) love with everyone!

I'll try and release one pup every week; though I may release more. Each pup will have a different adoption requirement. One might be fcfs, another a raffle, and another a form submission contest (you fill out a form and I choose the best/one I like the most).
I will do line edits from time to time; especially horns! And the more complex the edits the more that will be required of for adoption.
I do not plan on making these guys pay to adopt ever! If I ever do it will be a severely/highly edited pup or one that I just can not live without and will only part with for a hard payment.

These dudes may be used for anything! Once they are yours you do with them what you want....only exception being DO NOT turn around and trade/sell them immediately! I can see after a while if you can't connect or they've gotten no love but don't adopt just as trading/selling fodder!

If enough people want I will do breedings! As of now I'm just going to be focusing on the main lines but I might do a breeding in the future.

Lastly if anyone is ever interested a pup may be colabed. Basicly this will be the closest thing to a MYO. My partner (you) will get to keep the pup but we colab so it won't be 100% made by you; whereas a MYO is.
breakinbenjamin12234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me