Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

SMW ANNIVERSARY #37 - Gahana Jund -OPEN by Medd-Lee

Based on Click to view
Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SMW ANNIVERSARY #37 - Gahana Jund -OPEN

Postby Medd-Lee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Marking welcome!

I FORGOT TO DO HER EYE COLOR OH NOSE

Please look below for PuppygirlWillow's post for now!

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Meddled. asked me to put together the post for this anniversary beauty (Will update the main post later)!! She's a special one- she has a dyed mane!

Competition for her is an ART or STORY contest. Create something amazing for this girly yeah!?

DEADLINE TO BE DECIDED!

Code: Select all
 Name;;
    Age;;
    Gender;; Mare
    Sire;; Foundation
    Dam;; Foundation
    Herd;; Gahana Jund
    Height;;
    Rank;; Mid-Ranking
    Coat Color;; Pearl Buckskin
    Genotype;; -
    Eye Color;; Ruby
    Breeding notes;; -
    Bead Minerals;; Red-Stained Clay
    Story OR Art;;
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BRS She Paints the Tail of the Wind / / Artemisia

Postby AngelsRuin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:42 pm

User ; ; DamagedInsanity / / Show Name ; ; BRS She Paints the Tail of the Wind / / Barn Name ; ; Artemisia
Beads ; ; Red-Stained Clay / / Rank ; ; Mid-Rank / / Herd ; ; Gahana Jund

Recurring Memories
Indent The morning sky was rather foggy, although that didn't bother the mare that lingered along the edges of the herd, her legs curled underneath her as she laid in the high grass. A low and guttural nicker echoed through the stillness of the early morning, and for a moment she tore her ruby colored gaze away from the distant fields. "I'm here, I'm safe." She called back to the herd stallion, before once again turning her head away to watch the grasses sway in the chill-inducing breeze. Her crimson colored gaze seemed to glaze over, like it would always do around both the early morning and evening hours of the day, and a sigh escaped the female's pursed lips. Although it wasn't like it was a weird occurrence for the other horses to find the pearl colored Sei Manake Wild lingering on the edges of the rather friendly group, always staring off as if she was waiting for something. Or maybe, she was waiting for some one.
Indent 'A cool breeze wraps along the back of the filly, and she lifted her head slightly to stare at the retreating form of her mother, the only other being that Artemisa had seen in the past few days after her birth. "Where are you going mama?" The young horse asked, tilting her head slightly before she attempted to stand in the chilly morning air, stumbling along after the larger horse. The lack of answer confused the just days old filly, however she didn't press the matter as the two traversed the fields towards whatever destination her mother had in mind. It didn't take long for the pair of females to arrive to where the older female desired to travel, and while it would be the first time that the young filly would encounter another horse, the young female had no hesitation in bounding down the hill and into the abundance of horses. Being so young, the female wasn't so skilled in stopping when she picked up speed and was only halted in her progression when she barreled into a male maybe a month or two older than her. That incident began a rather beautiful friendship.'
Indent Her beads rattled softly in the wind, shaking the female out of her thoughts. Her ruby colored orbs flitted around the fields once again, and she rose to her feet, her tail swaying as she made her way towards the clutter of horses in her little herd. While the female had refused to show dominance towards the horses, it became quickly clear to others that she was favored by her stallion and there would be no way of overthrowing her reign. While she wasn't in the herd from her memories, neither was the one important stallion in her life. She had been snaked repeatedly, competed over as though she was a mere prize and not a living creature, and none of the victors had ever caught her eye. She continued along through the herd, gently nickering to a few of the younger horses as she proceeded among the grassy plains. Her gaze often drawn to the bare horizon, 'Where are you? Why haven't you come for me?' She called out to the male in her mind, knowing that if she was to say anything of the sort out loud her current stallion would have her under a constant watch, he wouldn't sit well with losing her after the injuries he had sustained to win her.
Indent 'Flash forward a year or two and the young filly was lagging behind the herd, not that it mattered to her as she darted away from the colt behind her. Since the first day she had returned to the abundance of horses, Seltzer had been her friend. And as the two grew older, she hoped he might have been something more. Yet, their little window of happiness shattered as time ran out for the colt, and the pearl colored female was condemned to sit and watch. That night the herd had stopped, and the two young horses had taken to noticing just how long the lead stallion had been watching the blue roan that she had befriended. "You do know what this means?" Seltzer had asked her that night, as the two laid among the outside reaches of the herd. It took the female everything not to turn and cry as she was certain that the two had come to the same realization, Seltzer was about two, and their stallion wouldn't let him stay around much longer. "I don't want you to leave." Artemisia admitted easily, laying her head lightly across the colt's back. "I'm sure we can find someway for him to let you stay." The young filly wasn't exactly the most open and accepting, and aside from Seltzer it had taken her months to make another friend among the herd. One of which she had little ties to at the moment, as most of her time had been taken up by the colt and his impending departure from her life for whoever knows how long. "We both know that's not likely, little flower." The male said with a soft laugh, shaking his head sadly before gently pressing his nose to her neck, inhaling her scent once again. Every time she had asked, he would say it was because he was storing her scent away so that he would never forget her. "But maybe-" She had started to propose another pitiful idea, one that they both knew wouldn't work but she thought that it could've been worth enough to try. That had been before he cut her off. "No, Artemisia. By this time tomorrow I will be on my own. But I promise, once I am strong enough, I will come and find you. Now sleep, little flower, and when you wake everything is going to be okay." That had been the last time she had heard from the colt, as he had disappeared from her side some time in the night, making his own path through the grassy plains. Had the filly been awake, she knew that she would've followed him off without hesitation. He was always telling her how safe she was with an older and stronger stallion, that running off together would only lead in the death of the two of them at such a young age. She had come to terms not long after that he left when she slept because he knew that pain of saying goodbye, and that nothing would've stopped her from following him. Even after he had been kicked from the herd and sent off on his own, he still made an attempt to look after her. She refused to forget him.
Indent Slowly the sun rose to it's peak in the sky, and the pearl colored mare found herself watching the horizon once again, slowly tearing her gaze way from the grassy fields and making her way through the unpopulated area with the rest of her herd. It had been many years since Seltzer's promise, and the nine year old female feared that he had forgotten her all together, a tragic thought considering she herself could not forget the young colt from her memories. Even if she tried, the memories find a way to reveal themselves day in and day out, often in different orders but all of them consisting in the two years of her life where the Blue Roan was her only companion. Shaking her large head to rid herself of toxic thoughts, she trailed the herd to the local watering hole, lowering her head as the stallion's gaze passed over her. She trudged towards the edge of the river, taking a few deep drinks from the cool liquid. Her ears swivelled around slightly in order to keep a decent grip on her surroundings as she indulged herself in the drink, and that was when she caught the quiet tone of a very familiar trumpet, one that kept reliving itself in her mind.
Indent "Seltzer?" She wondered softly, lifting her head and looking around warily, catching sight of a distant figure. As her current stallion remained distracted by the herd, she trotted over to the edge, stretching out her neck to get a better sight of the distant male. As he thundered closer, the pearl colored female danced slightly, glancing behind her to make sure she knew where the herd's stallion was and if he was paying her any mind before taking a few more steps forward. "Seltzer!" The female almost cheered, although she had spoken too loud and drew the attention of many of her herd, especially her over protective stallion who called out warningly to the approaching Blue Roan. The buckskin mare took another step forward, shaking her head slightly and whinnying out to the male, hoping he would hear her and turn around. She didn't need to watch another fight, although as Seltzer continued closer she knew that's what he would get. "Seltzer, turn around!" The female screamed out at him, before she was shoved back into the herd by the larger ebony colored stallion that had stolen her from her previous herd. The nine year old mare reared slightly at the action, watching with wide crimson colored eyes as the opposing stallion pawed the dirt harshly before charging at the Blue Roan.
Indent The sun was setting as the female trotted through the empty plains, far from the slightly bloodied field where the two stallions had battled. "I was starting to think you forgot about me." The pearl colored female said softly, turning her head to admire the well built Blue Roan beside her. Despite the few nicks he had received from the larger stallion in his attempt to steal her away - ones that would eventually fade away to scars, the male was just as handsome as he was when the two were foals, if not more. "Of course I wouldn't forget you, little flower." He said lightly, nuzzling her shoulder lightly as the two progressed through the gradually darkening plateau. The female laughed softly, slowly coming to a standstill at the edge of a forested area. "I missed you Seltzer." She murmured softly, gently folding her legs underneath her, laying in the cool grass as stars begun to sparkle over head. He wasted little time in laying beside her, lightly placing his head along hers, her beads rattling slightly in the cool night breeze. "Don't worry my dear, I'm here now, and I'm not leaving you again."

Dam ; ; Foundation / / Gender ; ; Mare / / Age ; ; Nine Years / / Sire ; ; Foundation
Coat ; ; Pearl Buckskin / / Height ; ; 14 hh / / Eyes ; ; Ruby
Last edited by AngelsRuin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW ANNIVERSARY - WIP

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm

So much love for this beautiful!!!!! :D Turned out awesome!!!!!!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:28 am

Mark <3
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:35 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW ANNIVERSARY - LOOK BELOW

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Meddled. asked me to put together the post for this anniversary beauty (Will update the main post later)!! She's a special one- she has a dyed mane!

Competition for her is an ART or STORY contest. Create something amazing for this girly yeah!?

DEADLINE TO BE DECIDED!

Code: Select all
 Name;;
    Age;;
    Gender;; Mare
    Sire;; Foundation
    Dam;; Foundation
    Herd;; Gahana Jund
    Height;;
    Rank;; Mid-Ranking
    Genotype;; -
    Eye Color;; Ruby
    Breeding notes;; -
    Story OR Art;;
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 am

Dropping-
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Name;; Mahalia
Age;; 8
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 16.1hh
Rank;; Mid-Ranking
Genotype;; -
Eye Color;; Ruby
Breeding notes;; -

Mahalia ran.
As she raced across the steppes, the fire of life and the enthusiasm of living overtook her, and she pulled up right on the edge of one of the cliffs, rearing up and shouting her joy to the world. A fierce and beautiful sound- a powerful mare in her prime!
After a moment to peer below her into the valley, side heaving, sweat dripping down her legs, the red tinted equine started racing again, taking off with as much speed as with which she had stopped. The sun behind her shone through her mane and tail, making the colour in them glow like a fresh red rose on a clear spring day, almost luminescent.
The dust rose from the ground as she went, creating great clouds that marked the sky, dusty tendrils on a bright blue day.
And still, Mahalia ran.
On the other side of the valley, where the trail looped back up towards the lookout platform, the coloured mare stopped once more as movement from where she just came caught her eye. Someone had been following her! Stock still, one leg raised as though ready to fly away, she watched as the stranger approached, a handsome young stallion, perhaps six or seven years old, with a coat the color of ebony, and a white star that dazzled in the bright light that enveloped the world.
Without a word, the stallion began his prancing, dancing walk, his quivering nose stretched out as if to say 'You are beautiful, and I am yours'. With a small whinny of excitement and a flurry of movement, as if the closeness of the male had been too much, she was gone again, galloping back along the trail the way she had come, perhaps not as fast as she had been going before. The clattering of hooves on rock behind her, frantic, indicated that he had followed, and Mahalia tried not to grin. Perfect.
Leading the other horse adance, playing hide and seek in the trees in the valley, the two lovers met, and Mahalia stopped running.

✿ ✿ ✿
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 am

Name;; Aurialis
Age;; 3
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 16HH
Rank;; Mid-Ranking
Genotype;; -
Eye Color;; Ruby
Breeding notes;; -
Story OR Art;; The stomp of hooves was far from the norm and Aurialis relished in matching her movements to the beat as did all Gahana Jund members.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 am

Hello! I'm back! Feel free to ask me any questions about the adopt thus far!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me