Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

F A N G T A S M ◊ artist search by helblindi

Based on Click to view
Artist helblindi [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

F A N G T A S M ◊ artist search

Postby helblindi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 pm

∴ ❮   M A I N T H R E A D  ◊  A R C H I V E S  ◊  S T A F F  ◊  A R T I S T S E A R C H   ❯ ∴

◊  This is an ongoing search! There is no deadline.
      ◊  Line edits are allowed. Go wild with the patterns too!
      ◊  Feel free to design any of the rarities! I encourage standard to rare traits over legendaries, however.
      ◊  Multiple entries are allowed, but please keep them under one cover image.
      ◊  If you are accepted as an artist, you may adopt one of your entries as long as it isn't a legendary.
      ◊  Please keep it civil, as usual.
      ◊  I will accept you via PM. If you don't receive a PM from me or lysander, assume that you have been rejected.
      ◊  Feel free to PM me (or post here) with any questions!

NOTES:
      ◊  All fangtasm tails spiral in a constant motion (unless the tail is missing), though they can be of various shapes. Essentially, this means that if the fangtasm has a tail, then that tail will always have a weird little loopity-loop.

◊  As of 8.06.17, I haven't gotten around to looking at the entries yet! I intend on making two or three more fangtasms myself to finalize design decisions (particularly in the traits department; i've already edited it quite a bit) before I start expanding. Please bear with me!

helblindi adoptsfangtasms
i currently do not take commissions!
(mostly away until august 16)
helblindi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me