entry 10 by hazama

Based on Click to view
Artist hazama [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry 10

Postby hazama » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 pm

firstly i hope its okay that i made custom lines for this one! it wasnt for any particular reason to be honest, i just wanted to make a kalon entry that had split colors and didnt think i could do that on the normal lines haha. but it sort of matches up with the fact that its my 10th entry? you know double digits and stuff woo
anyway this one is loosely based off of scarface (aka tony montana! one of my favorite movies, i love al pacino)!

edits:

standard: custom tail shine

previous entries:

hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 10

Postby pees » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:21 pm

This is really nice! I love the details you put into it
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Pidqeon wrote:This is really nice! I love the details you put into it

thank you! :-)
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Oh my gosh, if nobody has claimed this, I will definitely do so. (if that's alright. I'd also gladly pay if you want?)
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Unleashed Squid wrote:Oh my gosh, if nobody has claimed this, I will definitely do so. (if that's alright. I'd also gladly pay if you want?)

sure, you can definitely claim! let me know when youve got the myo slot and ill add you :-)
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:06 am

hazama wrote:
Unleashed Squid wrote:Oh my gosh, if nobody has claimed this, I will definitely do so. (if that's alright. I'd also gladly pay if you want?)

sure, you can definitely claim! let me know when youve got the myo slot and ill add you :-)

Ahh, thank you so much! This kal is honestly super cool. I haven't seen one like them before, and they're so gorgeous! I'm currently saving up points and I should have a standard ticket by tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest. <3
(internal screaming)

Day 1: Earned 380/500 points. c:
Edit 2: Bought ticket, awaiting correspondence note! c:
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:19 pm

I hope this counts as proof? Making 500 points in three days was more challenging than expected but it was all worth it, aa!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for letting my use this gorgeous kal as a myo! They are absolutely stunning and I am so grateful! c:

Also, good luck in your guest artist rounds. I absolutely adore your designs and I really hope you become an official artist! ^^
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Unleashed Squid wrote:I hope this counts as proof? Making 500 points in three days was more challenging than expected but it was all worth it, aa!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for letting my use this gorgeous kal as a myo! They are absolutely stunning and I am so grateful! c:

Also, good luck in your guest artist rounds. I absolutely adore your designs and I really hope you become an official artist! ^^

awesome, ive added you! and thank you so much for the compliments, its really flattering that you went to all this effort with the points and all! (^人^)
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me