Mammalia Virus {Entry} by leiah

Based on Click to view
Artist leiah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mammalia Virus {Entry}

Postby leiah » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 am

I saw the competition and I noticed the species thing (I don't know what to call it). I read the description on the species and I think it's really clever. Also a perk that quality doesn't matter because I am the most unskilled artist I have ever seen :D I don't know if I put down just bullets of ideas of the virus, or a description so I am just going to do a description (I can easily change it if I wasn't supposed to).

This virus is often referred to as the Mammalia Virus. Not much is known as to how this occurs and what the cause of it is.
It is often referred to as "The Mammalia Virus" because it makes the virus seem as if it has fur like most mammals. These are also nuotorious for posting embarrasing videos online and renaming files to what it finds humorous. The way this virus reacts to light is different from how others to. Rather than a full shadow or none at all, it's shadows appear in lines. It is unknown as to why this happens, but many believe it's because of it's manefestation. It can have the appearance of having toes/paws. Unlike most other viruses, the Mammalia Virus lacks a visible mouth on it's tail. These often keep their friendly programmed traits, but can sometimes develop more.. Interesting ones.. People have reported theirs leaving open drawing programs with pictures they have said to have never drawn, but we are unaware if these are true. They have also been reported to attempt downloading other viruses at random, but never manage to finish downloading it. We are not to be held responsible if it manages to finish downloading one of these viruses.

Sorry about the long description, I just did that for a bit of fun. I like descriptions :3 Sorry if I should not have written one. I can delete it if you want. Sorry if I shouldn't have added the paws and such, I just thought it looked better with them. I don't know if I am supposed to give anyone permission to edit this and all of that. Also, the timer is a lie, I was roleplaying with someone while doing this. I also made the lines for the virus separate if that helps. If I did something wrong in the picture/post please tell me.

Wowie I basically made that an essay o.o
leiah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mammalia Virus {Entry}

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:17 pm

ah, i love this one. very well done, i applaud you. accepted
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me