Artist SHARKGVTS [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Ask/Dare the desert squad

Postby SHARKGVTS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 am

Ask or dare them! Below is a little bit of info on each character

Maui-
Male|Husky|Taken by Desmond
Maui is the leader of this little unit, being the first to settle in the now Ashwood desert. He never lived life in the kingdoms, but rather came from the far north, the Bitterwinds Forest, named appropriately for its cool summers and harsh winters. He had another brother, Thompson. It is unknown if his brother is alive. He was born as a young pup, a little girl named Ashley. One of his friends, Tenuto, changed him into a male when Maui begged him.

Desmond
Male|Half-Scrawler/cat|Taken by Maui
Desmond is second-in-command of the unit, but technically doesn't live with the others... Yet...
He knew and dated Maui for a very long time, and is a half-scrawler, a dark and dangerous creature of the forest and night. He left his previous home somewhere in the Galaxy Forest because of the fear of his half scrawler side hurting those he cared about.

Party
Male|Skunk [Ghost] |Dating at time of death
Party is the third member of the unit, and currently lives with Maui and Sadie. When he lived, he lived within the Sol Kingdom before Queen Kali overthrew the king. He escaped the battle. His death came later when a scrawler sabotaged him on a nightly walk. He was brought back to the camp to try and heal him, but it was too late. He's skittish around Desmond because of this incident. He now floats around as a ghost.

Sadie
Female|??? (Canine)|Not taken
Sadie is the youngest of the unit, and lives with Party and Maui. She looks up to Maui, Desmond, and Party as parental figures. Not much is known about her past besides that she was taken in at a young age. She is actually a reincarnate, but doesn't think so (Even though Maui keeps telling her she is).
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask/Dare the desert squad

Postby SHARKGVTS » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am