Sweetnose Mastiff artist entries. by demonthief.

Based on Click to view
Artist demonthief. [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweetnose Mastiff artist entries.

Postby demonthief. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Username ;; demonthief.
    Position ;; Full Artist.
    How often are you online ;; I'm on for a few hours a day, sometimes in the morning but most often in the afternoons.
    Will you be on the community discord ;; Yes, I'm already involved under Prometheus.
    Do you have past experience ;; Indeed I do, my most recent has been with Khimaira Friesians.
    Some of your favorite past designs ;; one,two,three,four.
    What would you contribute to the staff team ;; I can offer my honesty, hardworking nature, willingness to learn, and patience. I understand that everyone has a life or personal issues outside of this site that will have to be attended to before this adoptable, so I will never rush another staff member and will always offer to take on extra roles if someone feels stressed. I do everything to the best of my ability and have no quarrels in giving my honest opinions regarding the adoptable. I'm always willing to learn and while I have little knowledge of typing out dog genotypes, I have been slowly teaching myself and usually want to know as much about an adoptable as I can, and aren't afraid to ask for help/advice/ if I'm unsure of something. I always try to be unbiased when it comes to making decisions or helping with conflicts.
    What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;; Merles and brindles have always been a weakness of mine, design wise but is something that I have been trying to improve. I'm not sure if it can be counted as a weakness, but my job can give me periods of time where I'm very busy but I will always communicate or pre-design adopts so I can keep up with the adopt demand.Strength-wise, I adore working with strange combinations of coats and mutations and try to vary the adopts that I put out. I love to create piebalds and interesting facial markings.
    What is a situation where you would be biased ;; It would be a little difficult if I were to choose between friends' forms or deciding between which form has put in more effort, a head shot compared to a short detailed personality?
    Any additional information/ other ;; I don’t think so, but I would love to help this adopt grow and flourish.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff artist entries.

Postby Venatici » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Howdy there!

After deliberating with the rest of the staff, we decided we would like to welcome you onto the Sweetnose Mastiff staff team!

As a full artist your official job would to be making main adopts and breedings, with the option to do customs, and really anything that comes up. We ask that as an artist you also try to stay friendly with our community members and if you have any issues to report them to mods (currently Neah and myself), and to refrain from posting any negativity or causing about the community. If you have any problems with that then we can discuss it before your hiring so we can prevent any future problems.

Before you make any adopts one of the staff will quickly run over some basics with you like eye/nose/paw color, as well as basic color notes. If you are not comfortable with learning dog genetics we won't teach you them, but if you are we'll be glad to teach you and help you out! The staff are super collaborative and are good with design checking (and color checking if that is an issue, I can't see colors so I know it's particularly helpful for me). In the mean time if you are interested in genetics, it is a good idea to check out this site! Start under the basics first and then go to the main sections ^^

Otherwise, all staff receive one custom on hiring- artists can make/post/request their custom after making one adopt. If you'd like you're available to keep one of your entries after the first adopt, and you're still able to receive the custom for this month if you're active with the position after hiring ^^

If you'd like to accept the position you can let me know via replying, pm, or dm on the discord! I'll add your discord roles and you'll have access to the staff chat then and change the front page to add you as an artist. Hope to see you on the team!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes