Artist Magnaskies [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Liam Readoption

Postby Magnaskies » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:29 am

Simple, quick, readoption

just tell me the new name, gender, and why you want them.

Code: Select all
Name:

oh yeah
he has art, guys.
Image Image
Last edited by Magnaskies on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonoh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am

Last edited by yoonoh on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liam Readoption

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am

Name: Purzeruscan Orryniya Liiyharhusaon-Ikarlyretuh
    Pronunciation: Per-zere-us-an / Or-in-eye-uh / Lee-yar-oo-sa-on--Ee-carl-ye-re-too
    Nicknames: Percy, "that one guy. Y'know, the one?" - the yet unnamed scientist character
Gender: not yet sure how his species' gender/biological sex works yet, going to be using they/them and he/him pronouns for now

Why you want them: They seem like they'd fit in perfectly with a small group of characters I've been developing recently, and I think he could play a major role in the story.

The story so far follows a bizarre little group. There's your classic mad scientist, complete with the crazed grin, sharp teeth, and permanently scorched hair, an artist whose primary weapons are paint and ink, and whose creations literally come to life, a four armed warrior centauress with a sharp wit and an even sharper spear, a cursed children's doll possessed by a young spirit, and a powerful being brought to life by the artist and who gained self awareness, with yet unknown power at his fingertips, but who's mostly too apathetic or too busy otherwise annoying or pranking someone to really care too much about helping out.
There might be a robot too. They're not sure yet.
They spend their time exploring, traversing galaxies in their run down space cruiser, checking out different worlds, taking odd jobs here and there to make enough money to keep their ship together long enough to finish the next job, and getting into no small amount of trouble.
Sounds like your regular old sci-fi, Star Wars ripoff adventure, doesn't it?

Well, you'd be right.
There just happens to be a lot less cool tech floating around, no mystic powers, and none of those pesky midichlorians.

Where does Percy fit in to this?
Is he an alien? Your classic "illegal-science-experiment-gone-wrong" kinda guy? A cyborg? A sci-fi adventure always has a cyborg.
Er, well, no one is really quite sure what he is yet. It's possible that he is in fact all of the above, but so far no one knows for sure.
All anyone knows is that he's weird and doesn't talk much.
Or, at all.

The crazy scientist guy is itching to know what he is, and is willing to use any means necessary to figure that out, but the painter chick won't let him (The doll said she's his girlfriend. The truth of that statement remains unverified). She thinks it would be much better to let them broach that subject when they feel like it.

Percy is very glad she thinks that.

Personality Traits: Quiet, doesn't talk much. Prefers to communicate through body language and the expression of emotions. Very expressive. Introverted and prefers to keep to themself. Observant and passive. Tends to make leaps in logic and come to conclusions that others find baffling. Excellent problem solver, and doesn't give up when faced with a challenge. Makes odd chirping sounds a lot.

Other Ideas:
    - Alien?
      - More of a shapeshifter [can change its form to an extent]
      - Can change the state of its being [i.e. solid, liquid, gas]
      - Can change its texture
      - Cannot change colors or patterns, though they may have to make some changes to accommodate different forms
      - Mass stays constant, no matter what it changes into
      - Antennae are present no matter what form they change into
        - Specific purpose of the antennae change depending on what subspecies they are
        - Generally, antennae are used to express emotions, sense changes in the atmosphere [chemical composition, air pressure, wind speed, weather, scents, etc.], and communicate telepathically
        - Antennae are very sensitive
        - Glow automatically when they are scared, excited, or very happy, but the glow can also be controlled
      - There are different subspecies which generally have powers that could be considered elemental. (Generally a color/marking associated with each subtype?)
        - Fire? [Heat?]
        - Water?
        - Air? [Wind?]
        - Earth? [Rock?]
        - Electric
        - Poison
        - Plant
        - Animal
        - Telekinetic
        - Radioactive?
          - Percy is a member of the electric subspecies.
          - Their antennae, in addition to their general use, also help them control electricity
          - Antennae spark when they're agitated
          - Can use electricity as a defense mechanism
          - Electricity gathers around his antennae and form balls of electricity that shoot out somehow?
          - Blue markings help conduct/somehow store electric charge kinda like a battery?
            - Can be recharged via anything from static electricity to a lightning strike?
          - Basically a living lightning rod
          - Gets shocked a lot
            - Possibly has some sort of techonologic implant that aids him with this in some way?
        - Some sort of subspecies/power driven race war on their home planet?
          - Very intelligent, very powerful race
          - Very technologically advanced
          - Fighting themselves to extinction?
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 am

Name: Liam
(Hope it's okay I keep the info)
Why you want them:

Hum hum... Well I want him because he doesn't seem like the ordinary canine.
At least to me anyway, I thought of ideas for what his antennas do and the blue markings on him.
Okay so like here's what I got!

His antennas along with the small white wisps(I like to call them that/think of it like that) are a bit powerful.
Power flows through Liam and the antennas he has are why the wisps are there.
The antennas seem to be the only way that the wisps are able to get power from him.
Though they are more of companions than anything to Liam.
They remain small but if Liam feels the need to use power or powerful force,
the energy through him surges and of course is felt through the antennas.
(When this happens his blue markings give off a bright blue glow)
The wisps grow bigger and circle him very quickly.
To which then he's able to cast them off or use them as a protective barrier.

i.e. if anyone not within the circle with him gets close and the wisp and them make contact,
the wisp would explode in a harmful manner to whom it came in contact with.

The wisps then would take time to regenerate.
(Regeneration is not quick while in his powerful form.
Though it is outside of it when he is calm or resting)
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:32 pm

corrosive_limes wrote: Name: Purzeruscan Orryniya Liiyharhusaon-Ikarlyretuh
    Pronunciation: Per-zere-us-an / Or-in-eye-uh / Lee-yar-oo-sa-on--Ee-carl-ye-re-too
    Nicknames: Percy, "that one guy. Y'know, the one?" - the yet unnamed scientist character
Gender: not yet sure how his species' gender/biological sex works yet, going to be using they/them and he/him pronouns for now

Why you want them: They seem like they'd fit in perfectly with a small group of characters I've been developing recently, and I think he could play a major role in the story.

--SNIP--

holy gajeebus, um ultimate winner right here o-o
i'll be adding you shortly
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

eee thanks eve
i'll be sure to take good care of them! <3
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me