Hey! Watch it! by Maxxika

Based on Click to view
Artist Maxxika [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hey! Watch it!

Postby Maxxika » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Taijov seems to get into the wrong places when it comes to meetng girls. He keeps getting in the way.
The characters are Kiria and Taijov. Kiria is the daughter of the town Sheriff (Lukas) and Taijov is the son of Jakov, who is at the time living with Lukas and Kiria, but has never actually met his son.
Jakov is in my signature. His son looks a lot like him, even in the clothes because the hunters and guardians of their village wear similar sort of 'uniforms'. Jakov was a hunter, Taijov is a guardian. Kiria is a cop with her father, thats easier to tell.
Generally, the people of the town and Taijov's village aren't into any contact. The people of the town don't know the others exist, except Jakov and Lukas.

I can draw my own humans, but I really liked this line art and I had the idea for these two characters. I'll likely draw them myself another time.
The characters do belong to me, the original line art does not, I added the clothes.

Kiria groaned, annoyed as she tried to run through the woods after her suspect. Since Jakov's arrival, it seemed that crime had increased in their small town. The population grew, with these odd people who seemed to have no idea of the laws her and her father now struggled to enforce. They were fast, they were strong, and they seemed to know this area better than anyone. As normal, she got caught up in a thick patch of brush. Freeing herself, she realized that she had once more lost the guy she had been chasing.

"Need some help?" A young male asked behind her. Kiria, startled and still angry, flung her arm back, her elbow striking the boy's face. "Hey! Watch it!" The boy snapped, stepping away and rubbing his cheek. "You people..." He muttered, shaking his head at her. Kiria glared at him.

"You got in my way first." Kiria said defiantly, arms crossed. The young man just rolled his eyes in return.

Just simply what happened.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey! Watch it!

Postby gubgubqwas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 pm

his teeth are skin color :) XD
ImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~ITS MY BIRTHDAY MAY 25TH! ~~~~
ImageImageImageImage
Image]Image
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/easter.php?howmany
gubgubqwas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxxika » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Now they aren't. His teeth aren't supposed to be extremely white either though...
Also, the girl is Lukas' daughter (Mika) in our roleplay, but I changed her name.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gubgubqwas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 am

Ya. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage