Miju

Postby strawbee » Sun May 21, 2017 4:25 pm

design+ art by finch.
keeping in my gallery for easier access to hex codes and such

strawbee wrote:Image
Imageusername: strawbee / name: miju /gender: female

what/who are they away from?:
Miju quanders to find two people.

She doesn't know either of them, but she knows one of them is herself.

The truth is, Miju got into a car accident in which almost caused her to lose all of her memory, she remembers only tidbits of life before the accident. No one came to visit her in the hospital, and one day she eventually began to recollect memories of a someone, so she set out to find them.

In her last memory of them she witnessed them leaving, but she wasn't sure of where; though, Miju knew that she must find this person because before the accident she must have loved them truly. She knows this because she remembers the memories so vividly and they play over and over on repeat, even giving her nightmares. Often Miju doesn't only feel obligated to find the person, but also bothered by the fact that she is so stuck on meeting once again with someone who left her and someone whom she no longer knows.

She wants the person to tell her more about her life before and find not only the person, but herself as well.

Miju's Perspective wrote:My name is Miju Sakamoto, I am 17 years old, and I am all alone in a very vast world with a melting pot of unfamiliar faces. Two months before my 17th birthday I got into a car accident which caused me to lose almost all of my memory. All I can remember now is small tidbits of the life I lived before, all I could really remember was that my name was Miju and my favourite colour was green, and before the accident I was a completely lonely and bitterly depressed teenage girl. Though I do have very faint memory of someone I must have been head over heels in love with before the car crash; I don't know his name, or where he is now, but I've got my hopes set on finding him. For the month that I was staying in the hospital I got little glimpses of how my life was with this mystery man; we went on dates to the ice cream parlor and amusement park, normal teenage things. We were in love and it was beautiful, my memories of him were more vivid than my memories of how to count from 1 to 100. My last memory left off with the night he left me, he didn't tell me where he would be going. That was the night I got into the crash, I was unable to see the car in front of me through my thick tears and drooping mascara. He was the one person I could remember, and he didn't even visit me in the hospital; no one visited me at all. Eventually I began to have intense nightmares which involved the mysterious guy from my memories and decided I must find him. If I found him, maybe he could tell me more about myself, even if life before the crash wasn't pleasant, I wanted to find myself again more than anything; maybe I could gain my memories back little by little.

gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me