Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Search by mina .

Based on Click to view
Artist mina . [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Search

Postby mina . » Sat May 06, 2017 4:43 am

⟨ Dream Spirits⟩
● Dream Spirits are ferret-like creatures that use their lantern to guide people out of nightmares
● They're about the size of a domesticated ferret.
● Have a mask-like face that usually always smiles.
● Holds lantern in long tail in which the color represents how many souls it's saved from nightmares
› Yellow = Beginner
› Blue = Intermediate
› Red/Orange = Holy mamma dat b a lot of souls
› Any color in between (More greenish hues or more purplish hues indicate they're right in the middle of a level)
● Dream Spirits procreate by letting the fire out of their lanterns and making them combine, then out of the fire will appear a baby Dream Spirit.
● Dream spirits don't really have genders, but sometimes choose one for themselves.
● Dream spirit babies follow after one parent of their choosing and will watch them shoo away nightmares until they are of age.
● Dream Spirits can have up to four babies. (A number will be randomly rolled.)
● Dream Spirits can die if they face a nightmare strong enough to blow out their fires, however, they're pretty much immortal otherwise

- Do not remove the "Fake" sign.
- You can make up to 4-6 dream spirit entries.
- Do not use too many neon colors.
- Do read up on the species before entering.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me