Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Curious

Felus #8 [Winner!]

Postby Curious » Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 pm

About Feli
Feli [plural form of "Felus"] are cat-like creatures about two feet tall on average. Although their high level of intelligence is unique, they are most recognized for their tails. Flame-like in appearance, they flow and glow in vibrant colors. Despite being reminiscent to fire, their tails are harmless, and are silky and liquidy to the touch.
Traits
▸ Common: Hair edit, tail edit

the edge is overpowering
this one will be a personality contest!
prettying up is encouraged
ends on May 12th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Curious on Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felus #8 [Open]

Postby onionraptor » Sat May 06, 2017 8:32 am

Username: Mimi-Chan~
Name: Carpo
Personality: (400 word limit) wip

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sun May 07, 2017 4:17 am

UsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇImage Popcaan
NᴀᴍᴇImage Ryoto "Ry"
GᴇɴᴅᴇʀImage Cis Male
PᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏImage Ry is a fairly quiet
guy as a first impression.
He can be found sitting around at
parties, roaming the
streets, observing people
as they pass, but in his
mind, he's tearing their
egos apart like a crow on
carrion. He's a massive
gossip, he likes to pick
fights, and if he likes
someone: he's a flirt.
But only for a little
while until he gets
bored and they never
see him again. He feeds
on drama, no matter how
hard it gets him back in
the end. He tries to come
up with the best
clapbacks known to
mankind, but sometimes
he gets caught off guard,
fumbles, and takes his
aggression out by screaming
and destroying belongings.
He's been compared to a
dragon for his brute strength
and personality, but he can also
be seen as a candle; hot to the
touch, pretty to look at,
but internally is just slowly
melting away into nothing
longing for someone to put out
his flame.
Last edited by Bequen on Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 am

Username:
Soll
Name:
Kante (Kaanteeh)
Personality:
Kante is a very kind and loving Feli. Though many others are scared of him, due to his appearance, he still has plenty of friends. His friends tend to have the same "edge" that he has. His large, flame coloured tail glows as if it is real fire. Small animals stay away from him, because they are scared of his tail, and feel that if they get too close they will get burned. Everyone who is not scared of him, tend to ask him questions about his strange appearance. He always tells them that his tail is harmless and that his piercings don't hurt him. He has inspired many of his friends to go out and get small ear piercings, even though they were scared to put anything sharp in their bodies. Kante tends to get crushes on the free-spirited ones in groups, the ones who act a lot like him and have unusual appearances just like he does. He is a big flirt, always acting as if he is a playboy, when really he is very loyal and would never let someone hurt the Feli he loves. He hates drama, and he hates people who start drama. If you start drama about him, he will often come back at you and say his feeling towards you straight to your face. Kante is not scared to tell other Feli how he feels, and he doesn't care what others feel about him. Bullies call him weak and "emo", not realizing that he is happy in his own skin most of the time and is actually very strong, despite his petite size. He doesn't eat very much, as he does have issues when gaining weight. If he gets over 150 pounds, he begins to feel disgusted by himself, and his personal feelings change drastically. He gets very emotionally attached to his loved ones, and his biggest fear is being alone. Not many others know that he has trypophobia, which is a claimed pathological fear of holes. If you show him a random hole, he freaks out. He has a very soft, fluffy tail, that all of his friends love to cuddle up into. His eyes tend to get very wide and he has very keen eyesight and a very keen sense of smell. He loves cadbury crème eggs, they are his favorite snack, if you give him one, he will love you forever. ♥

Word Count:408
Last edited by Soll on Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blooming chaos; » Wed May 10, 2017 2:35 am

username: delusional illusions
    name: raide
    personality: raide is the personification of edgy. and no, it's not a phase. it's how he lives. his devilish smirks make
    him attractive, his appearance makes him rebellious and desirable. other feli find him untouchable, like he's a different, rare, pecies. i wouldn't call him vain or narcissistic, but he loves the attention. he craves it. it's not like he can't live without it, but he loves seeing people's reaction to him at first. positive, or negative, it doesn't matter. he loves seeing the heart eyes. he loves seeing the disgusted expressions. he loves seeing the gaping mouths in surprise. now, he's not all lonely and brooding, he does have close friends. of course, most of them are just as edgy and rebellious. his vibe is way different around pals than it is with strangers. raide's a complete goofball, and his laugh is the most hilarious thing you will ever hear. raide can get aggressive, though. most of the times it's something not to get worked up about, but it's just who he is. if you can't accept who raide is, he doesn't want you in his life. that's why he has so few friends, and such a fiery appearance. he's learned to accept himself over the years, and use his looks as entertainment rather than another reason to be judged. despite his good looks, raide has no partner. though raide doesn't look like a feli to be afraid of anything at all, he's most afraid of love. he doesn't want to have a partner just because they are attracted to the way he looks, he doesn't want someone who only feeds on attention from being with him (which is rather contradictory, considering the main part of his personality). but love isn't what's important to him. at least, not love from others. he most values the love from himself. as confident and strong raide may seem, there are times when he doesn't know how he feels about the judgement. there are times when he blames himself for throwing his opportunities down the drain by dying and shaving his fur, by piercing himself, by acting the way he does. but deep down he knows that his appearance makes him happy. this is how he wants to look. this is how he keeps himself sane. [word count: 382]
blooming chaos;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri May 12, 2017 11:14 am

Username:
ToxicShadow

Name:
Chakra

Personality [exactly 400 words]:
A member of the straight edge community, she loves punk rock music, and avoids alcohol and all other substances that impair judgement and other cognitive processes. She's tried drinking and absolutely hates the feeling of it. She can tolerate others that do enjoy such things, but only to a certain extent. For the most part, she thinks it's stupid, at least those that get drunk just to do so.

Not easily impressed and is easily annoyed, Chakra is not always the easiest Feli to get close to. Although she can be friendly enough to those that don't get on her nerves, she's known for lashing out at those that push her buttons and push against her boundaries. She's known for having a bit of a temper, which she cannot always keep in check. When she's mean, she's vicious. For the most part, she doesn't like dealing with a lot of other Feli, but she is a faithful and protective friend to those that are able to get close to her. Primarily, she gets along better with males than other females, since she can't stand typical female drama. Still, there are exceptions, as it is only a generalization.

Athletic and competitive, she has great physical and mental endurance. She hates to lose. Many refer to her as a tomboy, although she doesn't label herself as such. She just is as she is. Over all, she is confident, gutsy, and self assured, but that isn't to say that she doesn't have her own insecurities. At times, she has her doubts, and can't help but to wonder if she is living her life the way she should be.

With friends, she tends to be a little more laid back and whimsical, and enjoys joking around. Still, she doesn't mind being alone. She's entirely comfortable being by herself, even if she enjoys having company, too. She enjoys going off on random adventures, be that wandering a secluded forest or going to a concert in a faraway city. Mostly, she just likes to keep busy, as someone that is very active. If she sits at home too long, she gets antsy and gets the itch to go out and explore.

Aside from punk rock music, she favors a variety of other things, music-wise. She likes piercings, dyed hair and obscure movies. Secretly, she collects small, cute plush toys, having a soft spot for such things.

ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Fri May 19, 2017 6:49 am

I apologize for the delay in judging. The winner of this felus is delusional illusions! I really love how in-depth you went with him and his personal experiences.
A runner up goes to Popcaan! Please PM me and we'll discuss it!
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Fri May 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Curious wrote:I apologize for the delay in judging. The winner of this felus is delusional illusions! I really love how in-depth you went with him and his personal experiences.
A runner up goes to Popcaan! Please PM me and we'll discuss it!

Congrats delusional! And thank you Curious I'll PM you right away!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felus #8 [Winner!]

Postby blooming chaos; » Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

ahh thank you so much !!
      i can't believe i won ;w;