Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Khafe, Lion OC by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khafe, Lion OC

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Khafe is an outcast, his Pride didn't want him because he was the runt- scrawny and thin. They abandoned him at two weeks old, leaving him to starve.
The Spirits took pity on the young, faithful cub who was trying to eat the ants that crawled over his paws. They took him to the skies and taught him magic, they taught him how to hunt, how to grow strong, how to use magic.
When Khafe was old enough to lead a Pride, the spirits let him go back to earth. Khafe's fur glowed a blue-green in stripes running along his sides and on his face, showing everyone of the powers he now held.
When he reached his old home, his Pride begged for mercy, knowing that Khafe now held amazing powers. Khafe forgave them, but didn't join his old Pride. Instead, he made his own Pride, letting all the outcasts, all the forgotten join. Letting all those who had no family be loved, feel like they're worth something.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery