wow my handwriting is so bad with a mouse -ded
gosh I love this boy ;u;<33

Theo...the romantical bookworm..

Name: Theodor Mahoney
Nickname: Theo
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Career Path: Education and Katkinities
Ru-Ru: Violet♀;
She's a hyperactive ru-ru, very vocal, but she's very sweet to children. She also loves chasing leaves being pushed about by the wind

Relationships:
Mate:Carina Mahoney
Crush: Carina Mahoney
Offspring: None yet

Friend(s): None yet
Enemy(ies): None yet lol

Personality:
Ever since Theo was a lil kitkat, he loved to read. You can usually always find him with a book that he enjoys reading. Theodor works as a teacher in an older kit's school, but he's been trying to go for the librarian's job for the longest. That doesn't mean that Theo doesn't love teaching and inspiring young katkits, but his heart has always called to the library.
Aside from reading, Theodor loves spending time with his wife and helping out around the house. Manual house labor? Theodor loves that. Tending to his wife? Sign him up. He is a very easy going guy and doesn't mind helping those he loves. Although, he is a bit weary of helping strangers, which can sound a bit strange, but he has his suspicions.

A couple things Theodor absolutely hates is katkins doing petty things for attention. He much rather spend his free time caring about the things he likes compared to feeding attention to someone who doesn't care about anything but themselves. Whenever Theo senses a katkin doing something stupid for attention, he purposely ignores them and carries on with his way.
Another thing that bothers him a great deal is when students (or other katkins) don't finish their work on time. Now, he can understand if they were really swamped up with other work, but if he knows they just haven't been even trying, then that gets him boiling.

When it comes to his friends, Theodor will happily spend time to talk and hangout with, maybe get a few drinks (hehe). Theo highly values his friends and is also very loyal to them.

Art:
made by me :D
might add more :3

Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me