Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #854 - Blue Heeler

Postby grifforik » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Totes jacked from Mint XD
Mints statement: So national puppy day was 2 days ago, and I had meant to do some PPS babes to celebrate it. I decided that it's really never too late for puppies, so prepare for several pups to show up! All of these are based on purebred dog breeds that ranked in the top 20 or below list of most popular dog breeds in 2016!

Totes based off a blue Heeler! (love them XD)

This is a pretty fun little comp. Tell me about their job or what they want their job to be.

Username: DogLife.
Name: Kesha
Owned as of: 4/28

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Job story: (Up to 500 words, can be what they're doing currently or what they want to do someday. Heelers are working dogs so I love hearing stories about them ^u^)
Extra: One piece of art or 200 words (not both.)

Mutations wrote:ear variation (Heeler) - Uncommon
docked tail - rare

End date:
3/27
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #854 - Blue Heeler - UFA

Postby Buster2918 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 pm

-
Last edited by Buster2918 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't have the time today, good luck~
Last edited by Corvuss on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Username: Tigerblue

Name: Ace

Job:
Ace, of course, has always wanted to work at the Ace Hardware store for some reason. He loves construction things, and he loves using his gift of strength for doing things! The humans at Ace found him with a small collar that said "Ace" so the took him in, but traded his collar out for a bandanna. He helps pull around wagons full of stuff, like leaves for others, rocks for landscape, or wood chips for playgrounds! He practically never gets tired, but when he does he always knows he has food somewhere. He also has a tiny harness for a push broom or rake. If he is using a push broom, it is most likely for sweeping out the garage of the store, and if a rake, he is running around a lawn raking leaves for his owners! Ace helps people around the store too. When someone asks the front desk for something, his humans will tell him to fetch it and he will bring it to the front desk for them! Ace as always, loves working at the hardware store, and even though he is a small viscet, now feels like he is needed somewhere!

Last edited by kiffell on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:58 am

Username: DogLife.
Name: Kesha (his nickname is Blue)

Job story

Hi! My name is Kesha, and I am a Pat Viscet. I was brought a long time ago (well, two years ago) by a family of four. At first I was just a pet, and it was so easy. The people took me on walks everyday, I ate lots of yummy treats too! Each day I went for a long run with the Woman, she was training for a marathon. I was always faster then her. The Man took me on walks everyday before he went to work as a postman. I loved that too! The Man was training me for agility courses too, he still does. The other members of the family were twins, the Little Girl and the Little Boy.

My life was perfect, until the Little Girl stopped being well. She became very sick very quickly, and I was so worried. The Little Girl would sit in her bed and cough and cry. I stayed with her all the time, when her brother or her mum were busy. When she was taken to the hospital I wouldn't eat or play in fear she was dead. So the Woman took me to the hospital, and that when I found my job.

I was destined to be a Pat Viscet. Everyone loves something or someone to comfort them when they are blue, so I sit with them. My day to day run includes a long walk in the morning, and then four or five hours at the hospital. I move from room to room, from arms to arms, and just let them hug me or cry into my fur. Just seeing the sick, pale faces light up with joy when I sit in their arms is worth all the dog treats in the world.

I started my life as a family pet, and never stopped being that. But after that first trip I knew I was something more then just a playmate. I was a comfort, a ray of sunshine to those stuck in a hospital bed. This love for those poor children, those poor people, that is a love that will never fade. Each morning I wait in anticipation to go and help out by being a friend t the sick. I done the blue bandana and carry my head with pride.

Some Viscets run wild in forests. Others live in world's cannot imagine. Therese other pets like me, too. But what I do makes me who I am. And if I wasn't Pat Viscet, what would I be? I doubt I would as happy as I am now. Kesha, the Blue Heeler Viscet, the Pat Viscet.

(438/500)

Extra

Kesha is a very sweet little boy, he cares deeply about the people near him. Each day he waits in anticipation to help those in trouble, no matter who they are or what they have done. He is very forgiving in his nature, Kesha is unable to keep a grudge against anyone. This loyal and caring nature is a great assets to his job as a Pat Viscet. No matter if he is in the arms of the ill or with the Robinson family of the Man, the Woman, Katie or Connor, this loving nature is huge!

Of course, being a young, fun loving sweetie too, Kesha loves to play all day! He'll take a toy to the hospital and play tug of war with the kids, or run around the park on walks. He is full of energy, loving to run wild in the garden with Connor in the evenings, or go to the agility centre with the Man. No matter what he is doing, his funny and energetic antics make him a real darling.

Kesha is the kind of pet you would hope to find, a little bit cheeky and very energetic, with lots of love to give.

(200/200)

I love all these puppy Viscets!
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:33 am

Username:
Softballpup12
Name:
Panther P. Speckle
Job story:
Panther has been fascinated with detectives and heroes since he was a young pup. His favorite movies and books were of Sherlock Holmes, Bulldog Drummond, Philip Marlowe, and all the greats. He's now part of the CIA, sneaking around to gain intel and save the world, but it's not enough for him. No, Panther wants to run his own detective agency. He wants to take on cases that the police force and CIA have dismissed as impossible. He wants to be known as the best detective to ever exist. Nothing else will be enough. See, to meet his goal, Panther has a fund. In fact, for the time being, he lives illegally in a rundown hotel to save money. Of course, he buys all his necessities, like the dark suits he needs for work, and his own food, and a bed, but the rest goes into the fund he has in the bank labeled "007". He's slowly working his way to the top, and he'll never stop taking those little steps, because, in the words of the great Sherlock Holmes, "To a great mind, nothing is little."
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:17 am

Username: EverdaleDreamers
Name: Axel
Job story:
Axel works on a farm and helps tend to the livestock but his main job is to herd cattle. Every couple years he's a very important helper since the farm holds a cattle run every couple years. He gets worn out and sore at the end of the day during this time but he gives himself a pat on the back for a good day of hard work and looks forward to the delicious feast laid out for dinner. After he's eaten his fill of home cooked foods like shepherd's pie, biscuits, mashed potatoes, etc. Axel will go and wash up then read a little from a storybook of his then fall fast asleep. His daily routines are similar to this except he isn't as worn out and he loves what he does. Secretly he does wish to find a different career than just farming or driving cattle. In his stash of books lies information of many different career interests which he reads to figure out his interests and what would best suit him. Three years after his 10th cattle run, Axel had saved up enough money to move to the city and packed his bags for it with reassurance that if things did not go well, he would have a permanent job opening back on the farm. Axel started off with doing odd jobs like being an errand boy but eventually he decided that he would intern to become a nutritionist so he could help people balance and meet their nutritional needs in order to achieve a healthier lifestyle or have a diet that matches their current lifestyle or professional needs like star athletes. He does continue working odd jobs to make a living since his internship doesn't pay him, yet. One of his favorite odd jobs is putting books back at the library, it's made him an avid bookworm and allows him to learn more about nutrition.

Extra: One piece of art or 200 words (not both.)
Axel is a bit shy at heart and lackluster in confidence with basic common sense and knowledge. He's a caretaker type, a helper, and a supporter. He loves to help others but only if it's for the right thing since he is a rule follower. Axel has a slightly bad habit of daydreaming and having a vivid imagination which he doesn't allow to interfere when he's on shift. Axel is energetic and pretty playful and knows his bounds and when playtime is necessary and when it's not. Axel is quiet by nature and is introverted despite his extroverted traits, there are times when even he would prefer being alone with some books to read. Axel is a bit slow but he's hard working and will eventually learn something and has a good memory and aptitude for it as he is eager to learn.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Name: Jacka
Job story:
    The farm was never quiet, no matter the time of day. Be it the bellowing moo's of cattle or the distant hum of the tractor, sounds were always echoing across the flat grassy plane. It had taken some getting used to for the small viscling, at first the constant sounds kept him awake and trembling all night, but now it is as though he cannot sleep without them.
    Jacka is a pet to a family of humans called the Andersons. It was strange for a viscet to work in his position, herding sheep and other herd animals from place to place and protecting them from predators, but the benifits of having a viscet do the job showed when Jacka was younger. When the family first bought the viscling, they were told he would grow to adulthood and become a powerful ally in all positions on the farm. The male who stood at the head of the family was more than relieved at the image of a full grown viscet replacing the painstaking work of the ox and horses while also being able to protect the other animals from the wolves that lurked at night. However, Jacka's form of adulthood was not an expected one.
    When his second birthday came and passed, it was evident that he would not grow past the juvinile stage. The head of the farm was furious and went on about how he had been scammed and was given a disabled viscet for the price of a healthy one. He was tempted to sell Jacka in hopes of getting some money back, but from the pleadings of the head female and the younger ones, he decided to hang onto Jacka longer and see just how and if the viscling would prove a benefit to the farm.
    Five years later, and Jacka is among the most essential things on the land. He learned his roles rapidly and quickly proved himself to the family, though the head male was trickier to convince. Jacka worked to please them and obeyed their every command, and he still does. At seven years old, this pps viscet has shown no signs of slowing down as he races around, herding sheep and cattle, scaring off coyotes and wolves, and even helping with the harvest. Despite his love for his job, Jacka's favorite part of the day is when his family gathers around a camp fire and cooks dinner while chatting underneath the stars. At these times, Jacka loves nothing more than to curl up at the head males feet and doze off to their cheerful voices.
    (432 words)

Extra:
    "Papa! Lookit this one!"
    The small visclings eyes peaked open as a human child ran up and pressed her palms against the glass which held him. Instantly, he sprang up, his tail flying a million miles an hour, an old trick he learned from watching the dogs close by him. A larger one approached, an alpha male, followed by his female, and the three watched him while speaking to each other with a bright tone. Soon, the alpha male reached down and picked him up by his sides. It was a little uncomfortable, but he didn't mind and instead lapped happily at the alphas elongated paws. The alpha grabbed him by the back of his neck and held him by that alone, something he had seen others do to the dogs nearby, but it didn't hurt and he continued his happy licking. After a moment, the alpha handed him to the small female, who embraced him warmly, and went to speak to some other humans.
    "You're gonna come home with us, Jacka-boy!"
    The viscling's ears pricked up and his tongue lolled to the side of his mouth. Jacka... he liked that name.
    (192)
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Ends in one hour.

This closed at 9:24 PM

working on judging
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Sorry this took so long to judge! So much on my plate at the moment ^^'

Alrighty that being said I'd like to give HMs to kiffell, EverdaleDreamers, and Softballpup12!

An RU to Howlingtothestars the story was really nice, but the little blurb at the end was what got me. Please PM me with either a red heeler or queensland heeler for your choices!

And the winner is! DogLife! I loved the story, it was really sweet :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me