Cyrine -Still a WIP- by PolarAzulTigris

Based on Click to view
Artist PolarAzulTigris [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cyrine -Still a WIP-

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Really I haven't came out with a final graft for this girly yet. Her over all markings tend to be a pain to work with and I always fiddle with them till they're a bloody mess. Hopefully they're decent. The markings we're taken from a false fur hood, it had a unqiue pattern I really never seen before. Its close to being a marble bangle but the pattern is more switched up and doesn't run along the body. either way after messing around with it I've came with this. No detail for the feet yet. or her plain looking tail. Any opinions are welcome on the design.

Cyrine is also about the size of a large dog abouts. 80-120 pounds about. Nothing larger. So I guess she's a small big feline. XD

Edit: I took it over to Photoshop to do a quick 'recolor' of the original to brown. It's nice, not the true colors I might have wanted (White isn't bright enough for me, not enough dark ember hues) but I do plain on doing another version eventually; when I have the time of course. Credits for the lineart are directed to Spockylass. Wonderful lines.
Last edited by PolarAzulTigris on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cyrine -Still a WIP-

Postby Spockylass » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 am

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the pattern!
Check out my Art Shop here!
**My Equine Characters**
ImageImageImage
Spockylass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 am

Ah thank you! <3 Aye I do love them myself (And your lineart of course!), the hard part is tweaking them to get them look right without blurring/blending them too much. Getting a marble feel was the hardest, more so that it doesn't look like a unified pattern but spreads as it gets lower. I hope to get her final design done soon enough. She's been on the back burner for quite some time.

Still don't know what version I prefer though, the brown or the silver. Hmm. Any opinions of course are helpful. -hopeful hint- ;3
Deviantart|Furaffinity
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spockylass » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 am

I think you done splendidly with the pattern as it is at this moment, whatever your doing I highly recommend you continue it! xD
I think the silver looks best, so much more... mythical I suppose you could say. =)
Check out my Art Shop here!
**My Equine Characters**
ImageImageImage
Spockylass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Josie A. Drake » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 am

O.O *stares in awe* That design is just amazing!! you're so creative, i love it.
ImageImageImage

Visit my DeviantART page! http://1flynnia1.deviantart.com/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Josie A. Drake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 am

Spockylass wrote:I think you done splendidly with the pattern as it is at this moment, whatever your doing I highly recommend you continue it! xD
I think the silver looks best, so much more... mythical I suppose you could say. =)

Ah thanks! I really do appreciate the input. I'll fiddle with the brown hues more but I'll most likely stick with the silver design. Birds don't molt but I could perhaps get away with the feline half. =p

Josie A. Drake wrote:O.O *stares in awe* That design is just amazing!! you're so creative, i love it.

Aww thank you! I'll be more inclined to draw her in the future, sometimes the challenge is a good thing.
Deviantart|Furaffinity
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me