"Ron" Rondever Ref [unsattled] by ThousandSounds

Based on Click to view
Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Ron" Rondever Ref [unsattled]

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:24 am

Meet Rondever, Dan's best pal and sheriff, aswell as horse.
Ron is a great sheriff, fast runner, and horse, but even better companion. He refuses to let Dan out of his sight most of the time. But due to the fact they're family or due to trust they've got deep to one another, Ron doesn't mind him leaving for a while.

Ron's got a great big tail and mane,he's been with Dan for Years which is reason enough to a more likely brothership they got going. This guy is never giving his friend to anyone in anyway. Which is reaosn enough why Ron got ridiclously jealous and was completely unpleased of Buzz's arrival [Buzz is a German shepherd] and ran away in anger when Dan refused to believe Ron wont take Buzz in as one of theirs.

Ron is seriously my favorite charather to build a story for, especially cause he's my first horse charather and him and Dan have alot in common and techinclly both are in one background story ^^
AKA i'm gonna have tons of fun with the two, or including Buzz 3 XD

This has nothing related to BloodLife as far as i know, it's different fandom of mine, i've recently came up with, "Wild Wests"/"Wildest Wests" [WW/WildW] even though some or alot of my BL charathers may tend to make an appearance due to a crossover, oh dude i can't stop fawning how much i love Ron.
I just think he's soo adorable ^^
Rondever & Dan are gotta be quite alot of my recent work or mainly thought, though i doubt art, i.. i can't really draw humans or horses unfortunately, Especially digital.

Dan Hanson Wesely

"Ron" Rondever ©
Onelyrics pets

Lines ©
Neara

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets