Nora Revamp by - ; bonk!

Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Nora Revamp

Postby - ; bonk! » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 am

timer is off by quite a bit, I was researching something in the background and working a bit on a map for paradise park

it was about time. this is almost two years overdue. finally decided to attempt to sort out the new timeline and revamp/scrap characters accordingly, but I'm not a fan of how long it's going to take thanks to me deciding to scrap the story twice and completely redo the plot. oy. I like the new one though so hopefully it sticks. I have a problem with being endlessly disappointed with my own stuff and obsessively scrapping it all and revamping it/rewriting it to the point of ridiculousness because I always find plotholes in my own stuff and can't find a story I completely like.
    @ myself: you need a damn intervention

anyways in the current (hopefully permanent but idk give me a week to overthink it and things'll probably go astray again once I find something to be upset about) plotline Nora's death (possible murder) is kind of the start of a quick descent of Paradise Park eventually leading to it's abandonment.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me