Egg by Wobbuffet

Based on Click to view
Artist Wobbuffet [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egg

Postby Wobbuffet » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 pm

The drought was finally over. It had rained. Rained too many times in the past while, yet the people were grateful. Around midday of the third day of rain, the king of the land had awoken in the night to the sound of lightning. He arose from his ornate bed and strode to the windowsill. Looking out, he could see his royal garden. A sudden movement caught his eye. He saw a large, dark beast. It was too dark to see exactly what the creature was, or what it looked like. He called to one of his many butlers. He asked the butler to gather his best knights, and send them after the beast. A creature such as that is bound to be up to no good. It is surely putting myself and the rest of the royal family at risk. A while later, his best knight came back, bearing news of what had become of the beast. Your highness, the beast has been chased away. After it had left, my knights and I had searched around to make sure there were no others to chase away, and we found this. Reaching under his cloak, the knight pulled out an egg unlike any other the king had seen before. What should we do with it? The king thought for a moment. The egg could be dangerous, but he would be willing to take that risk to see what strange and rare creature hatched. And thus, the king decided to care for the egg, hoping for it to one day hatch into a magnificent beast.

This was really fun to make! I can't wait to see what hatches!
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me