Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jade07

the truth behind the tail?[naruto dog story]

Postby jade07 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:36 pm

yes i'm using my oc
better description
cherry loved the free cape she got just for joining the a-pets,she loved singing for the others,she loved training for that day she would fight but most of all she loved a energetic chihuahua named jono when she finds out she has a deep secret she is forced to leave because of it if that secret got out she could be in big trouble but a parakeet named imore just can't keep her beak shute and spilled the beans all over the floor and she told everyone [i'm not kidding the bird did spill a can of beans all over the floor] now her once friends are hunting her and jono down what will happen to her and will she be able to protect jono and her new owner misk from those animals that hate her and one big question [because since its a story about a dog in the naruto world meaning it must be funny] will akamaru ever get ride of his crush on her and will her sister finally get the mate she wanted just makes you wanna laugh and will imore ever be able to keep her beak shute without lepa chasing her to make her funny preview for page five
lepa: you told them that was my little secret i'm a cat and i'm hungry so watch out or keep your beak shut or i'm gonna chow down on a pareit whose name starts with i
imore:i'm sorry and i better go.. oh you mean me i'm a parakeet not a pareit and i better run
random a-pet:you better because when lepa gets angry nothing can stop her from doing what she says
jade07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me