fake tignix by chase.

Based on Click to view
Artist chase. [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fake tignix

Postby chase. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:51 am

right i am sorry the spots are so big >< I managed to delete my size brush tab aswell as the tools and I couldn't work out how to get them back so I'll do another entry with better markings..

the genetics [i am most likely wrong, i tried] but im not looking to be a breeding artist as I Can't understand good genectic codes and I'm new to them..

I think:

C1/C1 | p/p | br/br | Ab/Ab | SP/SP | pr/pr | Wm/wm | L,l
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fake tignix

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:23 am

Thank you for entering sniper,! :D

The spots don't look too bad to me. Slightly bigger than normal (maybe?), but honestly don't worry about them too much. Overall the design is really pretty and I love it! :3

For someone who is new to genetics you've actually got everything almost 100% right! The only thing missing is the 'A' gene (separate from the albino 'Ab' gene). A tignix needs at least one copy of the dominant (capital letter) 'A' allele for the Sp/Sp 'Cheetah' markings to appear on the fur. Without it the markings are hidden and don't show up (but there's still a chance the cubs could have spots because the Sp/Sp is still in the genetic code). I hope I've explained it Ok for you? ^^;;

Again as you've said you aren't looking to be a breeding artist you don't need to worry too much about the genetics side of things. Like I said this design is gorgeous and I really look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! =^u^= <3
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me