After Earth [Dawjin Territories map] by Warrdog

Based on Click to view
Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

After Earth [Dawjin Territories map]

Postby Warrdog » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 pm

The map shows:

Magenta- Forest Stronghold [One of the only encampments of human survivors left in this area of after earth. This area is much akin to a human town at this point in time, and the largest structure is the farm, where all the survivors first gathered. Daws are welcome to roam freely within this area]
Blue- Jackknife Fortress [A large concentration of bandits, and deviants who make a living by making the wastes an even harder place to live. This is a mutual place among thieves to trade, and rest, almost like a black market if you will. These is little in the ways of authority, except for the leader of this fortress and his army of ferocious Daws]
Orange- Broken Jaw Ruin [This place is a destroyed human city, but is not completely overrun by Dawjin. The largest of them is widely known and feared by all - Humans and Dawjin. The chieftain Daw is overlord here, nothing passes through without his blessing; if you try you will be met with fangs]

Seafoam Boarder (Northern Expanse)- Is a dangerous area to travel through for an honest person. This territory is dominated by bandits, and their daws. However, the area's largest source of fresh, non contaminated, water is located here within the mountains. Should there be a blockage in the one river that runs down through the mountains that could mean trouble for the entire area. The bandits put a tax on their river, and force the forest stronghold to pay with goods, and supplies.

Purple Boarder (Western Expanse)- This is the territory home to the main human fortress in this part of the wastes. It is a large self-sustaining community that work alongside their domesticated Daws. Having learned form the mistakes made by past humans this community is more focused on living alongside nature rather than paving over it. It is a large farming and trading community. where nomads are welcome to pass through and trade the wonders that they've dug up form old times. Daws are a vital part of this community to function.
(Eastern Expanse)- This expansive territory is wild lands. Most of it is Dawjin territory, centralized at an old human city that is overrun with Daws. The Chieftain daw is the world's largest and most ferocious Daw among them; he is respected by all other Daws. This city is very dangerous for humans to travel through, even with their own Daw companions - Feral Daws do not respect Domesticated Daws. Even herbivores tend to avoid this area, so the hunting grounds of the Daw expand far beyond the city limits.

Red Boarder(Southern Expanse)- The Black burr is an area where a large explosion happened; it was essentially a failed encampment, but is now a scar burned on the surface of the planet. It is also called the ashland, as it is covered in leftover ashes; plant life has just begun to regrown here, and life seems to be returning to the land very slowly.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me