Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Seraphgons||Artist Search by Yugi

Based on Click to view
Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Seraphgons||Artist Search

Postby Yugi » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:39 pm

This will be an ongoing search, at least until stated otherwise ^^)/

To be taken back to the main thread, click here!

Users who are selected from this competition will be given the option to join the main artist staff for seraphgons.
Being placed on main artist staff means that you will be expected to do the following:
- Create seraphgons with nice design quality to be adopted by other users
- Being kind, polite, and respectful to all community members
- Being registered in the Discord staff chat for any and all related seraphgon updates
- Judge contests fairly and in a timely manner
Contest Rules wrote:A few rules for making examples for this search;
1. You may make as many examples as you need to; do note that you need at least 3 examples completed to qualify
2. Edits that fall under uncommon/rare are allowed, as are items, but please try to make one common design
3. Please make a cover to hold all of your examples
4. This is not lineart that you can use for your own personal reasons; please do not color in your custom
5. Please keep the the Fake, Background, and Signature layers on! Thank you!
6. These are all fake seraphgons, meaning that they cannot be adopted by anyone
7. You may re-use these designs if you're hired on as an artist

If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted, please include this form in your cover page:
Code: Select all
Why do you want to be a seraphgon artist:
How active are you on CS in general:
Previous experiences and examples:
Other:

Mutations wrote:Here is the mutation list. While you may add any trait from this list onto your examples, please be sure to make at least one of each mutation tier (1 common, 1 uncommon (you may add as many uncommon traits), 1 rare (you may add as many rare/uncommon traits)):

✦Common:
Two pairs of wings, elongated soft feather down around their neck, forearms, and ankles, white eye shines in all sorts of shapes (i.e. stars, ovals, hearts, etc.).

✦Uncommon:
Minor hair mutations (short hair), up to two simplistic horns on their head, feather down edits, lack of feather down, small wing edits (must still have 2 pairs of wings). Mini seraphgons are also listed under this branch of trait.

✦Rare:
Major hair mutations (long hair that goes past the chin), up to three horns on their head in any style, up to three pairs of wings on their back, no wings on their back, major wing edits, heterochromia.

With all that said; I wish you all the very best luck! ^^)/
Last edited by Yugi on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seraphgons||Artist Search

Postby snugglebunnyk » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am

Mark!
-My Kalons-

snugglebunnyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:09 pm

;0; i want like tEN

mark so i remember
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Random Mark
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Just posting to let everyone know that I made a few tweaks to the contest rules!

There is now an optional extra form that those who are interested in applying can now fill out! The lead archivist for seraphgons recommended I add it to help make a decision on who to hire, so I certainly do hope that it can help us out ^u^ Those who have already created a cover and made examples are free to add this form to their cover page as well. Like stated, this form is completely optional, but it can certainly help your chances of being hired.

Another important addition is that I would prefer if the artists I do hire have access to Discord. I have created my own server to host all important updates, and it would definitely make communication between staff much easier ^^)/ It's not urgently required right now, but in the future when there's more artists and staff members, I am certainly interested in using Discord instead of Chicken Smoothie's PM system to relay information.

I wish you all the best of luck, once more!
Thank you to all who have already entered, as well as to those who have shown their support ;;)/ I'm terribly sorry that I haven't chosen anyone yet, but a majority of the entries posted are not fully completed as they lack a few requirements outlined in the first post. I would certainly like to see plenty of examples before choosing permanent artists for this species ^u^

Last bumped by Yugi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:39 pm.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧