Artist Maligator [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A chicken smoothie comic! - The Clash of Kingdoms

Postby Maligator » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Prepare... for a solar flare!

Helllloooo =D
I was doing a little of my, y'know, brainstorming, right? And I thought to myself... Wouldn't it be fun to make a Chicken smoothie comic? So.... Without any further commentary... Here is what I have planned for a comic I am planning on maybe making!(It will go in the comic/series board if I make it)~

*Leone = Sunback, Mikah = Sunjewel*
Leone and Mikah are 2 brothers of royal heritage, each ruling a kingdom of their own. The 2 brothers have always been rivals, so the kingdom of Chicken smoothie was split up between the two by their parents, so that they wouldn't have to fight for power, and the kingdom wouldn't end up in ruins(Out of the two of them, at least one of them would be a good ruler, right?)
Well, all is well until the guards on either territory notice signs of someone "not of their territory" obviously roaming around, causing anger among both kings. The two kings accuse each other of letting their territory bleed into the other, thus, starting a bit of a battle between the two. Little did they know, that the thing that caused their war was not of either territory, but that of an entirely different land itself; Those of the Tigerian heritage, and even more surprisingly the Tigerian group is joined by another unlikely force, the royal brothers' rogue sister Freya (the nonjewel). Leone keeps having very strange dreams after the occurrence of the problems with the 2 kingdoms... He keeps having dreams of his brother, and his sister side by side, staring him down with the same eyes, the same markings, the same.... everything. This made Leone wonder why he was so different from his siblings. could there be something else in his genes? Maybe.... Wolf..? Aside from him questioning his heritage, he keeps having a strange figure appear in at the beginning and the very end of each of his dreams, someone who is just like him in some sort of way, but he can't quite put his finger on it... could these dreams possibly be visions of his future somehow? Find out if I ever make the comic! xD

I might at LEAST make it into a story and write it out somewhere. :P I like where this is going. xD A story about my dreamies, with a surprise appearance... The UR Tiger dog! xD I'm kind of excited to see what I can do to this plot....

Uh, If this is not intermediate worthy, feel free to move it! I didn't really pay attention to where I was posting it xD
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A chicken smoothie comic! - The Clash of Kingdoms

Postby Maligator » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 am

For the time being, I'm going to make it just a story. :P I think later on I'm going to make a comic, hut for now a story would be just fine. ^^
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?