Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Design me a mate for Jingles! by Swiftalu

Artist Swiftalu [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Design me a mate for Jingles!

Postby Swiftalu » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am

Jingles has no one to love! Can someone design me Jingles a mate? Best one wins a rare pumpkin Halloween bat! Please notify Jingles is a cat and she looks like this: viewtopic.php?t=312454 except she smiles.
I will only take in 15 entries because if I take in too many I'll have to look at a lot of drawing XP Please do the best you can! You may put Jingles in with the cat you want her to be mates with. I really want this because I don't know what he would look like! Again do the best you can!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to color your own, color in my lines here: viewtopic.php?t=329111
The amazingly wonderful prize:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
You may draw the cat because I'm not going to draw it! :D Good luck everyone!
Entries:
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design me a mate for Jingles!

Postby Leurai » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 am

You must provide a lineart or significant background to hold an oekaki competition. If you'd like to use the lines you linked to for your competition, create a new colored-in version of it with the rules of your contest and post it, and you can PM me or another moderator to have it moved into this board. :)
Leurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me