Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Redone muzzles by *Comet*

Based on Click to view
Artist *Comet* [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Redone muzzles

Postby *Comet* » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:43 am

I figured it'd be best to redo the muzzles from "color me in" instead of ruining the picture If I didn't like it... I really like the re-done muzzles, so comments should be left on this post and not the other. :3

Timer `LIES, but not by a lot. X.x

This is Lihmeth's Aether. Cadmus is totally irked by his sons "rude" showing off (but like he doesn't do it him self. xD).
Crit appreciated. C8

Please fill out the critique form please. :3 It's just an "easy" way to give me feed back on my art. <3 Please be truthful and tell it to me like it is. I want to improve. You don't have to answer all the questions, or all of them for that matter. It's simply something you can do if you have the time and if you feel like helping a younger artist. xp
Code: Select all
[b]Is my drawing intermediate worth?:[/b]
[b]Why or why not?:[/b]
[b]what did I do absolutely wrong?:[/b]
[b]What did I not do so well on?:[/b]
[b]What could I fix to make it look better?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any tips for me?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to point out?:[/b]

Thank you for looking!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm drowning in school so that's part of my reason for going for a while. I'll be back in December then gone again after. I will probably randomly appear places(ninja like. 0,o).

Only taking art request through PM(Do NOT PM me with an art request unless you have late 09-08 rares/Vrares! Those are the only pets I'll accept for art.)Please PM me for examples. Also please note I have not posted any art on CS for 1-2 months so my art HAS improved since the art I'll show you. x3

I'm would really appreciate constructive crit from more experienced members(PM to me please!).

I'm not collecting pets. Only gaining them to spend on art! 8D

Thanks for reading my sig. ~<3
~*Comet*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Comet*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me