Who YOU Are - Patterns or Colours don't matter! by phoenix <3

Based on Click to view
Artist phoenix <3 [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Who YOU Are - Patterns or Colours don't matter!

Postby phoenix <3 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. There is someone out there for you. If you think you're unloved, just think how many people there are in the world who might like you. You are you. I know you've been lonely, it has happened to us all. If you ever fall down, get back and show them who you are on the inside, a beautiful person. Don't doubt yourself because you can be or do whatever you want! Let everyone know who you are, let your power shine! You aren't a loser, you are my champion and everyone else's. You should never feel that nobody loves you, because I know they do!
Inspired by this song: https://youtu.be/FBRUhIGYoyQ?list=PLAZ4uU0Aei1aGk1nBjTuiwKSldtHhJwLU
Either Blonde, orange or brown hair, that's you, not your inside. People should learn not to judge a book by it's cover, judge them by heart. Personality's, if they think they are the best that's not a big heart it's a small one. My story I have decided to let out I've told not many but here it is. I have my own story as I have glasses, I am small, I have 3 phobia's, I am a nerd, I love school and I have heterochromia iridium but that doesn't stop me from living life the way I want, don't wish your life away. If it's ballet and your friends aren't acceptable with that, they're not worth you. I have golden ombre hair, glasses, freckles, right green eye, left blue eye. I am a cheerleader and that's what keeps me from all my memories of being bullied, tricked and used. My ex-bestfriend would make me get her followers on games which only happened today and I hate it! The heart of her isn't as big as my new best friend who's been there for me. She would save me from stunts in cheerleading, calm me down when I failed my tucks, ariels or handsprings when I am crying sits with me. My new best friend is the kindest, the funniest, the strongest and she gets me, we did everything together today. She encourages me to try new things, she helped me get my back handspring so I helped her get her's. My parents are devorced and people judge me because of that. I got called an idiot. A man called me a brat after his daughter said I should've been born without arms and legs. People don't understand that one of my brothers bully me, harasses me and is heartless. People don't understand how sad my life is! I only have like 5 cousins and I haven't met half of them. I just can't take it. I never met my dad's parents, my grand parents. I'm from New Zealand but live in a different country and I have an accent and people can't understand it and they hate that. They hate that I'm part Italian and I sometimes speak it at school. But my new bff understands how sad my life is. Cheerleading is the one thing that keeps me, alive, I would be nothing. I would never found my talent and my love, my flexibility, my strength, my speed, my very flexible wrist which can twist all the way around and my dance skills. I found my long lost twin- not really but we look the same except for my glasses. I even found someone who could be related as we have the same great grandmothers. All from cheerleading, hip hop and pom. I wouldn't be confident! I used to not smile, not I smile and have sass! I have flaws such as drawing and swimming. This is the story of Who YOU Are!
Last edited by phoenix <3 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
‎‎‎‎‎✧・゚ *✧・゚:* hii !! *:・゚✧*・゚✧
she/her | pan <3
australian ☆
dtqk brain rot ❤︎
i love csh and conan gray
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙
phoenix <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who YOU Are - Patterns or Colours don't matter!

Postby Swiftalu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:58 pm

Please refrain from bumping so often, you should only bump if your drawing has fallen off the first page. Also, if you want to bump, it is more ideal to make a new post instead of quoting your first post every time since there is a lot of content in there. If you want to bump next time, I encourage that you make a new post saying something along the lines of bump and you will be good to go!
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Wow, this is beautiful.. ;u;

єιтнєя ι ωιℓℓ fιи∂ α ωαу, σя ι ωιℓℓ мαкє σиє
☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phoenix <3 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:58 pm

☾ Ƞ ɪ ɢ н т ω є в wrote:
Wow, this is beautiful.. ;u;

Thank you so much!

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
‎‎‎‎‎✧・゚ *✧・゚:* hii !! *:・゚✧*・゚✧
she/her | pan <3
australian ☆
dtqk brain rot ❤︎
i love csh and conan gray
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙
phoenix <3